Isn't That Worse?

God POV
You and Jackson pull up in front of the house. You weren't even sure how late it was at that point but all you wanted to do was sleep.

"Thanks for dropping me off, J," you said gratefully.

"No problem...". Jackson was obviously heartbroken at what just happened.

" It's gonna be alright. You're awesome and I'm sure the next person that you meet will see that." Jackson gave a weak smile in return. You got out the car and waved goodbye as he drove away into the night.

You walk upstairs into your room and lay in the bed. Of course you were so tired when heading to your bed but once you get in it you can't sleep.

"Ughhhh," you groan. Why am I even feeling like this? It's not like Mordecai was even my boyfriend or anything! Yet you can't help but feel hurt by the fact of Margaret and Mordecai kissing.  I bet they're gonna get back together. I mean he did pick her over CJ. He's probably just madly in love with her! Your eyes start to water a little then light climbs to your eyes. It's the sun.

"Shit," you say to yourself. The sun was rising and you've been laying in bed this whole time sulking. SLEEP (Y/N)! SLEEEP.

Rigby's POV

I begrudgingly picked up Mordecai with the golf cart in the middle of the night. I was blissfully dreaming and this dude just HAD to ruin it. So (Y/N) and I were driving down and empty road and blasting some music having a great time when suddenly she grabs my hand and we drive right off a cliff then we're suddenly on a roller coaster and- uh nevermind back to the story.

I pull up to the front of the auditorium where I see Mordecai standing there and he gets in all silent and bummed. He told me over the phone to pick HIM up but (Y/N) was nowhere to be seen.

"Where's the girl? Don't tell me you ruined another kiss with atrocious breath and she ran." Honestly the thought of them kissing just makes my stomach turn but I can't help but I was curious if they did or not. Mordo made a loud groan.

"I was so CLOSE." He said with his hands over his face. Close to what?? "But now everything is ruined. She'll never be with me."

Well, the first thought to come into my head was 'GOOD' but seeing my best friend all sad and junk like this is just, gross. As his wingman I technically should be trying to help him. But helping your friend get a girl you want anyways? Isn't that worse? I don't know what to do anymore.

"Look I don't know exactly what dumb shit you did back there but...Just," I begin. "talk to her."

"Talk to her? Like when we get home?" Mordecai asked.

"No, you jerk. When she's like less upset," I explain.

"Thanks Rigby. I don't say it enough but you're a really good friend." Mordecai thanked me. I sighed.

"No, I'm not," I say. Mordecai gives me a confused look. " Look dude, I can't help you anymore with your stuff with (Y/N)." I grip hard on the steering wheel.

"Sorry but I'm into her!" I finally say. "I tried to hold back my feelings for your sake and our friendship but, I just can't anymore." Mordecai sits there quiet for a moment.

"Heh," he smirks. "You still sound like a good friend to me."

Mordecai closed his eyes to sleep and the rest of the ride home was silent.

•••••••••••

Follow glumby on tumblr that's where I got that rad drawing! xD