Meeting DarkNight

Ace POV

I looked at the boy beside me. He was small with white hair and brown eyes. His glasses perched upon his nose cutely. He stared up at me. I sighed and helped him up.

"I hope you dont mind riding a four-wheeler to your pack house." I smiled gently at him.

"N... no i dont mind..." He looked worried.

I helped him onto my black four wheeler and let him pin poing his pack house to me and when we showed i instantly had a whole pack of wolves surroundung me.

"Calm down guys..." My tiny mate said behind me.

"How do we trust him we have pups!" A male with white hair, who was obviously his father.

"Dad. This is my mate his name is Ace. Oh yeah my name is Oli." Oli sighed and led me inside.

Everyone followed and we stood in front of the pack. We quickly did the mating ceremony and i was sitting on a couch while Oli was holding a tiny pup.

"What is his name?" I asked him and Oli looked at me.

"I am thinking Rockee... Hey Ace?" He looked at me his eyes almost looking scared.

"Yes Oli?"

"Would you mind raising him with me?" He looked away.

"Of course... Im here for you in everything."

He nodded and hugged me. We just lay on the couch snuggled together. Rockee whimpered and snuggled into my chest and fell asleep. Suddenly i saw a flash and looked to see Oli's god father, Cal, standing there with a camera smiling like an idiot. Oli shook his head and looked out the window.

"Cal watch Rockee please its time for us to go..." He grabbed my hand and led me out of the house.

(Time skip to after mating cus i dont wanna write that shit)

I smiled down at Oli. He was snuggled into the bed with Rockee curled into him. I pet his hair gently and i fell asleep with Oli and Rockee safely wrapped in my arms.