A Phone Call

Ace POV

I looked at the ringing phone and picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked.

"Yes is this the Salem household?" A perky woman on the other end says.

"Yes who is this?"

"This is the SilverStream Elementary School secretary, Lela." She started and my eyes widened.

"Is my son OK!" I put the phone on speaker so Oli could hear.

"Yes he is fine. But there is a man here by the name of Keith Salem..." She didn't get to finish before Oli cut in.

"Get him away from Rockee, now!"

"O... Okay!" She said and I hung up and we raced to the car.

Oli and I jumped into the car and drove to the school. Once we made it we raced inside and to the office to find Keith sitting there talking to the secretary.

"I'm his great grandfather! I should have rights to him!" Keith complained.

"No you shouldnt!" Oli growled.

I was growling in the back ground urging myself to not go wolf. My hatred for him was intensified.

"Get out!" I yelled at Keith. "Leave our son alone!"

Oli grabbed Rockee and held him close. Keith glared before leaving.

I hugged my mate and son closely. I was worried the school would give Rockee to Keith or Keith would have taken him.

"Do you guys want to take Rockee home?" Lela asked us and Oli nodded.

We signed the sign out papers and headed home.

When we got back to the house the whole pack was worried. I looked at Lavi.

"Keith tried taking Rockee out of school." I explained.

"We gotta stop this war!" Oli cried as he held Rockee close.

"We can try." Lavi turned to Luca and they went inside.

"Go sleep Oli." I ushered as I took Rockee.

Oli nodded before going to our room.

"Daddy..."

"Yes pup?"

"I'm scared."

"Oh don't be!" I placed him in a dining room chair.

"Why?" Tears were in his eyes.

"Because you know Mommy and Daddy will do to anyone that trys to hurt you?"

"What Daddy?"

"We will hurt them back!" I said and Rockee giggled.

"Hey Daddy?"

"Yes?" I placed a bowl of cereal in front of his and sat across from him.

"Does Mommy not like me?"

"Why do you think that?" I was astonished at his words. Oli loved him to the moon and back!

"Becouse... He says he doesn't want more babies..."

"He wants babies... Just not now we have to worry about you. Not a pregnant Mommy!"

He nodded his tiny head and began to eat. I smiled a little and ruffled his hair.

"Love ya pup!"

"Love ya daddy!"