Girl Help

Oli POV

I Stared wide eyed at Ace and held Rockee to my chest.

"They aren't touching Rockee!" I yelled and began to work out a plan.

All I needed was my best friend, Eesa. She would help me out.

I grabbed my cell and dialed her number quickly.

After a few rings she answered.

"Hello?"

"Eesa I need your help!" I cried into the phone and Ace took Rockee to feed.

"Is it about the war?" She began. "I heard its your adopted son on the line?"

"Yes! It is I'm scared!"

"Calm down I'm on my way over just hold on. I also gotta meet the pup anyways." I heard her collecting things.

"Thank you so much." I said and she hung up.

She wasn't one for goodbyes anyways. She always says that goodbye means the end. She prefers to say something else or nothing at all.

Ace walked back into the living room and wrapped his arms around me.

"I'm here!" I heard Eesa's calm voice resonate through the house.

"Living room!" I called as she walked in.

Her long straight blond hair, that was in a loose pony tail, reached her knees and her pale green eyes almost stared into peoples souls. She was a very pretty girl and was always there for me just as I was there for her.

"Well where is the pup?" She interrupted my thoughts.

"Eating." Ace answered quickly.

Eesa nodded and sat next to me. Her pale blue dress swaying with every movement.

Ace went to check on Rockee and I talked to Eesa.

"Why aren't you two mates you act like it!" Harvey leaned against the wall drinking some soda.

"Because he is mates with Ace!" Eesa growled. She never liked Harvey and Harvey never liked her.

"You wish he was your mate." Harvey growled.

"Actually no I'm fine being Mateless. Means I don't have to go through having pups."

They stared at each other. Pale green eyes boring into deep aqua blue eyes. I sighed and took my son from my mate. He kissed my cheek and I gasped as a wave of heat passed through me.

No. No. No. No. No.

"I feel my heat Ace." I gasped.

Everyone looked at me and Mom rushed into the room.

"Get! Get to bed!" My mom pushed me towards my room.

"Mom it hasn't started yet."

"Nope. Eesa you can visit him in his room."

Ace and Eesa followed me. Ace put Rockee in his play pen and let him play with his toys.

I sat on my bed and felt another wave of heat. This time stronger.

"Alright Ace! You go do something other than being here!" Eesa pushed Ace out of the room.

"Why?" Ace questioned.

"Its time for Oli to have some Girl Help!" And with that she pushed him out and locked the door.

"So..."

"Don't worry about your pup Oli!" She looked straight at me.

"Why shouldn't I worry?"

"Because you and Ace will take care of him." She looked away a little. "Why didn't you have a ceremony with Ace's pack?"

"He is a loner like Mom." I said.

She nodded. And looked at Rockee.

"I will help you protect him." She smiled at him and Rockee tipped at her.

"Thank you."

"Your welcome."

In that moment I felt hopeful my son would be OK. And all just from a little bit of Eesa's "Girl Help".