The End

Ace POV

I looked at my mate and smiled. Oli smiled back nervously. He ended up getting pregnant and we were going to tell his parents.

"If I die. Its because your dad killed me." I said jokingly.

"Dad won't kill you. He will just casterate you!" Oli chuckled.

"Because that is better."

"So you needed us?" Lavi and Luca walked in holding hands.

"Yeah I'm a busy man!" Harvey joked.

"Your not a man, Harvey, your a pup." Oli smiled.

"What ever I'm 15! In wolf I'm fully grown."

"Not until you mate. A wolf with no mate is no man." Oli leaned against me while he laughed.

"OK what did you want to tell us?" Luca asked.

Oli fixed his glasses before he turned to his parents and said. "I'm pregnant."

Lavi glared at me and Luca hugged Oli.

"Let us have a chat Ace." Lavi motioned me to stand.

I followed him and he turned to look at me once we were in the hallway.

"You better take care of him!" His blue eyes bore into my green ones.

"I will I help him take care of Rockee don't I?"

"I know you are gonna be a great father." Lavi sighed and leaned against the wall. "But Oli, if he is like his mother, his pregnancy will be filled with moodiness."

"I will take care of Oli." I promised him and he nodded and we headed back to our mates.

Oli and Luca were talking and Harvey looked disturbed.

"Can't wait till I find my mate..." Harvey sounded unenthusiastic.

I know why he would be unenthusiastic. He was born unclassified. That means that he could be either dominant or submissive.

"Yeah and when you learn your a sub I'm gonna laugh." Oli was smiling but he gasped when Rockee jumped on him.

"Rockee!" I scolded. "Remember Mommy is pregnant!"

"Oh yeah." The boy apologized.

To believe the boy was 4 months old. Wolf pups grew faster but once they turned human they aged like humans.

I smiled at my family. Soon we would have a larger family. And I couldn't be happier.

I have decided this will be a series. But I don't know what the series will be called. So comment what the series should be called and I will pick the best one. Also this will have at least another 2-3 books in the series. You can also try guessing who the next book will be about. This is the last chapter of this book. So see you guys later! The next book will be posted later tonight or tomorrow.