I Will Protect

Ace POV

I stared at my distressed mate.

"Your parents are gonna announce it, right?" I guestioned as I took Rockee from his arms.

Rocker looked up at me and barked while Oli nodded his head and laid next to me. I placed Rockee between us and lay with him.

"Ace... I'm scared..." Oli whispered.

"Its natural..."

He nodded and snuggled into me, being careful of Rockee. I pet his hair and hummed to him and Rockee. Soon they were both asleep and there was a knock on the door.

"Who is it?" I questioned quietly and Felisha came in.

"Luka and Lavi want to talk to everyone..." She whispered.

I nodded and got up not awakening my mate and pup.

Felisha and I walked to the living room and sat down.

"Where is Oli?" Luca questioned.

"Him and Rockee are sleeping." I answered.

He nodded and Lavi began to speak.

"As you all know I'm from the pack AquaBlue Pack." Lavi began. "When I moved here they lost their heir. If they when they get the youngest Salem. And unfortunately... The youngest Salem is Rockee..."

I stood quickly. "They aren't getting near Rockee."

I didn't care if he wasn't my biological son. He was still my son. I would protect him with my life. Because ,to Oli and I, he was our son. Our little baby boy that
we will protect with our lives.

"We will do what we can." Luca stepped in.

I nodded and walked, numbly, to my room.

I sat on the edge of the bed and watched over my two loves. Yes. I will protect them. No matter what.