Chapter 17

Kiara:
I

woke up to the bright light hitting my eyes...

My whole body ached in pain as I tried to sit up, only to notice that I was sitting in a hospital bed.

What the....? Then suddenly memories of yesterday's events started playing in my mind.

"Harry!!" I suddenly gasped remembering him on the ground.

"Woah... Easy there princess" Charlie said making jump in surprise.

"He's fine, he's just in his room resting" he said gently and I sighed in relief.

"How are you feeling?" Charlie asked me.

"My head is pounding but I'm okay" I said smiling slightly.

"Can I see him?" I asked.

"Harry? Yeah sure, I'll go call the nurse" Charlie smiled before he vampire sped out of the room.

I looked at my hand which was plugged in an IV needle and saw the tattoo that Harry made me make.

I touched it slowly and smiled slightly understanding why he put it on my wrist as a mark to secure himself and me.

"Hello princess" a nurse snapped me out of my daze.

"Hi" I said looking at her she gave a calming vibe around her.

"Doctor Anastasia said you can leave" she said and I smiled "do you need help with getting to his majesty?" The nurse asked.

"I'll help her don't worry" Charlie spoke from behind the nurse. She looked at me for approval and I nodded smiling.

"If you'll excuse me" she said before taking my hand in hers and slowly removing the IV needle

"Thank you" I said and the nurse bowed and walked out of the room.

"Ready to see your Prince Charming" Charlie chuckled and I just rolled my eyes.

Harry:
I've been sitting here since I woke up.

Anastasia wouldn't let me leave my room no matter how much I screamed or threatened but I knew that she knew that it was all threats.

Eventually I gave up and just sat there in my bed.

Thats when someone knocked the door but I didn't really bother answering, I just want to be left alone.

Charlie suddenly came in with a huge grin on his face.

"Hey mate" he smiled.

"Hi" I said coldly.

"Well someone is in a mood" Charlie rolled his eyes.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"You" he smirked rolling his eyes.

"Charlie!!" I warned.

"Hazza" he mocked.

I groaned in frustration and laid back in my bed.

"Well I guess you don't want to see who came to see you" Charlie said sarcastically making me raise my head in wonder.

"Kiara?" I asked the minute I saw my beautiful girl standing wearing black shorts and a white loose shirt.

She covered her mouth when she saw my bare stomach covered in a bandage.

"I'll leave you two alone" Charlie said and he closed the door as he walked out.

"H-how? Why aren't you healed yet? Are you okay?" She suddenly asked too quickly making me chuckle.

"Come here" I told her gently as I patted the empty spot on my bed.

I knew that she was hesitant but came anyway and sat beside me.

I pulled her by her waist and lifted her ignoring her cute squeal and setting her on my lap so she'd straddle me.

"I'm fine..." I said looking her in the eye "its just the vampire venom that slowed the healing" I said as calm as possible.

"I can't believe you almost stood up against werewolves to protect me" Kiara said shocking me by her statement.

"I'd stand in the way of anything that tries to hurt you.... I always have, and always will" I said remembering her childhood and smiling.

I couldn't help looking at her lips as she stared at me.

"Kiara?" I said a little too quietly.

"Hmm?" She hummed as she looked me in the eye.

"Can I kiss you?"