Chapter 1- "Poisoned With Magic"

》Quick note before you read! There may some sexual scenes during this story, and maybe some cursing here and there. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!《

Its a normal day in New York for you. Walking down the side walk, you look up at Stark Tower and smile to yourself. As you continue walking, you walk into your favorite cafe and grab a coffee. You sit down outside and and watch as Iron Man himself flys above the cafe and waves to some children, then soars to his tower.

You smile as he flys and suddenly you feel your phone buzz in your pocket. Picking it up, you see its a call, and answer it. "Hello?" You answer casually. Your friend answered,"Hey Y/N, I was wondering if you had any plans today?" You shake your head ,"Uh.. no, why?" Your freind squeals in joy,"Great! I just stopped by your house and dropped off your surprise! Oh and your vitamin pills are on the counter!" Your freind hangs up without a goodbye.

"Okay...then?" You put your phone away and laugh to yourself. Your freind was always the odd ball, the loving odd ball. You get up and start walking home. You reach home, take your pills and open your gift. Its a little bag filled with make up and beside it is a glittery red dress, with matching heels. "Oh wow... this is just
... so beautiful..." you think out loud. You hang up your gift and put the shoes away, and once you sit on your couch, an odd feeling starts to come to you.

You then ache and moan in pain then start to grunt. Holding your stomach, you'd stumble to your bathroom toilet and start to puke. You'd stop after a long while then get your things and head to the nearest hospital. You wait for about 45 minutes and then enter. "Hello Ms. We took as many tests as we could and it seems like you just have a stomach virus." He'd say simply. "It can't be a stomach virus... how do you explain the dark marks forming on my hands?!" You ask frustrated. The markings on your hands seem to spread into tribal signs and dark letters.((picture at the top)) The doctor would panic, grab his phone, and dial a number. "We need Stark... this patient... isn't ours."

Half an hour later, two agents come in your room and explain that your sickness may be critical. They take you too Stark tower. In your mind, you silently panic. You enter the building, then the agents take you to his living room, where the Avengers stand. You notice Stark first, and he nods to the two agents and they leave. "Come with me, I'm going to see whats up with your hands." You silently obey, but in your head, your freaking out in excitement.

20 minutes pass, and Thor walks in. He looks at Stark, then at you, then at your hands. "Tony... step away from her." He starts towards him and stops when Tony puts his hand in front of Thor. "And why are you so concerned with this paitent of mine?" Tony asked as he looks away from your direction, to Thors. "Those markings on her hands, its a disease in Asgard..." Quickly, Tony steps away from you, leaving you a bit heartbroken.

"But I don't understand how it managed to get to Earth. She's a mortal, it cannot effect mortals." Thor would then take a step towards you and take your hands, observing the marks closely. "Where were you born?" He'd look at you. "I was born in California... but moved to New York for college purposes..." he looks at Steve then back at you, "Your growing quiet pale. I shall be back, there is a serum in Asgard that treats this disease. Once I return we will see if it saves her."

Hours pass and its already night. You slowly pretend to fall asleep, as you listen to the Avengers conversation. "Its getting late, I'm heading home. See ya guys." Clint would then head out the door with a bag in his hands. "I'm heading out too, Steve. You wanna ride?" Natasha would look at Steve ,"No thanks, Nat. I wanna stay and... watch her." He said. He looks down at you and watch's as you pretend to sleep. "Oh~ ain't that gentle like." She teased as she left the room. Steve sat in the chair beside your bed and watched you sleep.

You turned over and opened your eyes, facing him. "Rise and shine," He smiled. You smiled back and sat up a bit "Whats your name?" He asked. "Y/N" you answered, a bit freaked that he spoke to you. "How do you feel? Painful?" You nodded a bit as you lifted your hands, looking at the dark marks. "Its pretty late, get some sleep."he says to you. You nod, lie down and close your eyes. As you attempt to sleep, Steve hums a soft Lullaby. You slowly drift to sleep, with the sweet sounds of his voice.