Chapter 2- "In Love With a Living Fossil"

》QUICK WARNING! There might be some sexual scenes and during this book! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!!!《

The light and sound of whispering voices awakens you. Slowly, you open your eyes and your first sight is Steve, then Tony, and beside him is Thor. In relief, you sit up and yawn, and Tony and Thor turn to face you. "Ah, good morning." Thor greats you with a warm smile. Steve suddenly awakens and yawns as well. "Hm... did I miss anything?" He asks as he looks around the hospital room. You shake your head and turn to face Thor, "Did you bring the serum?" You ask, still sleepy.

"Yes I did," he takes out a small glass bottle with dark purple liquid inside. He opens the bottle and purple smoke seeps through the opening. "To you, it may smell bad but we gods smell nothing of it. Hold your nose and drink, please." He says, handing you the bottle. You smell the serum and make a disgusting face. "Want me to help?" You turn and see Steve holding out his hand for the bottle. You get up from your bed and stand in front of Steve, handing him the bottle

He gently takes it from your hand and tilts your head back, as you drink. When you finish, you wipe your mouth with your fingers and look deep into Steve's eyes. You open your mouth to say something until everything turns black, and all you hear are voices of panic. "Y/N ,WAKE UP!!!" Calls one voice "IS HER PULSE STILL THERE? CHECK THAT FIRST!" another voice trails.

Its been 3 hours before you passed out and the Avengers sit and stand around your bed in worry. You silently awake and the first one who notices is Steve. "She's awake..." he mumbles. Everyone turns and looks at you in relief. You look around and see a man that is oddly looking walk straight through the door, literally. In panic you sit up wide-eyed at him. "What the hell is that?" You ask as you point at the man. "I am Vision... did I frighten you?" He asked as he walked closer to your bed. "STEP AWAY!" you yell in panic, you shoot your arms forward and purplish-dark magic shoots out of your hand and aims towards Vision.

"WOAH, HEY!" Shouts Steve. He grabs your hands and looks at your face, a very serious look. "Relax... okay...?" You look at him and nod. You lossen up and relax your shoulders. "Calm?" He asked. "Yeah... I was just frightened... I-Im sorry Vision." You shyly apologize to the man. He nods and leaves the room, afriad he might be attacked again. "So tonight is Y/N's last night here so she needs to go somewhere..." Tony breaks the awkward moment and sighs. "I can take her to my apartment, its not much but she can stay in my room... if its okay with her that is." Steve looked at you and you nodded and looked back.

"What about my house...?" You asked Tony. "Oh no, that won't be a good idea honey. You go home and the FBI will be looking for you. They might mistake you to be an Avenger so you gotta stay hidden from them." Natasha explained. You sighed and stood up from the hospital bed. "Okay, lets go." You sigh. Everyone heads home and you and Steve reach his apartment. He opens the door and lets you in, then closes it and locks it. You look around his home and smile a bit then turn to see him. "This is cute..." you laugh. "Thanks, its not much but... its home." He smiles back and sets the keys to his motorcycle down. "Um... you can look around if you'd like. " he says gesturing around the room with his hand. You shake your head,"no thank you... I'm a bit tired."

You look at Steve and blush a little, knowing that you've just lied. "Alright then, want any coffee or wa-!" You stop him as you rush up to him pinning him against the wall. "You really thought I was gonna stay here with some stranger didnt you? I don't work like that, honey. I won't trust you no matter how civilized you are, understand Cap?" You smirk. He turns you around and pins you against the wall and you blush madly "Listen here little girl, I'm not gonna let you leave this house without me being around you." He grabbed your hand and led you to the bedroom and closed the door behind him, locking it. "

And you are not gonna go anywhere without me watching yo-" you silenced him with your magic but instead poisoned him seductively. Steve shook his head and his blue eyes became a beautiful green color. He walked too you and pinned you onto the bed. "Ah! S-Steve!" You struggled to get him off. You secretly liked it but was afraid. "Your body beckons me... don't resist" he leaned in and gently kissed your lips. His hands went from the bed to your hips. Steve lifted your shirt and rubbed your stomach, then moved his hand down to your pants, and stuck two fingers under your pants. "Lace panties? Sexy~" he cooed. He kissed your neck and you moaned "Ah~ Steve... please... dont..." you tried your hardest to move away but he held tight to you.

The night became his, he touched you and kissed your body. You stopped refusing and just let go. You felt happy but confused, it was your first time with someone you liked but hardly knew anything about. You loved him though, and he treated you right. When it was over you felt sleepy, you fell silently asleep in the bare chest of his mucsles and arms. You felt safe for the first time in your life. And you fell in love, for the first time in a long time.

((AW CRAP. Admin forgot to add that this was a Lemon. Yes, admin is a horny bitch who obsessed over Chris Evans a little too much ;^) rate this please, and thank you so much for reading!!! Sorry if I havent updated in so long~♡))