Chapter 5- "Midnight Dances."

It was 9:36 PM and moving trucks just drove away from Steve's apartment. You and Steve walked into his home, and your room was already set up the way you liked it. You  plopped yourself down on the couch and let out a long sigh, then laughed for a bit.
"All that moving... was so long." You laughed again and pushed a lock of hair away from your face.
Steve gazed at you and sat a little closer, "Yeah," he smirked. "So... what now?" He asked.
You gave him a smirk, "Dance?" you asked in a questioning tone. His gaze continued, as he stood up in front of you, reaching out for your hand, "May I?"
You reached for his hand and he lifted you up. He then grabbed his speaker, as you connected to it with your phone and began to play a slow song.
You put your head to his chest, listening to his heart beat. You danced together, his hand around your waist, and his other hand holding yours. You looked up at him in the middle of the song, and your eyes met.
He began to lean in closer and you,  propped yourself up in your toes. Your faces were inches away until his lips finally met yours. The kiss was sweet, and short... then it became a little more passionate.
You kissed him endlessly, tasting his lips; and him tasting yours.
He then picked you up and took you to the bed room, when he lay you on his bed. You both kissed eachother with deeper passion, not leaving any space in between eachothers, bodies.
You sat up, as he began to slip off your shirt.
He then kissed your neck, leaving you a bite mark, and a hickey on your shoulder. You let out little gasps of pleasure, and held his broad and large back close to you. He then slipped off your bra, the your bottoms.
His large hands carresed your left breast, as he kissed you from your lips all the way down to your lower torso.
You gazed at him as him kept his eyes on you, going closer and closer to your woman hood.
He unbuttoned and unzipped your bottoms, sliding them off your legs. He managed to take them off, and toss them to the floor. Slipping his face inbetween your legs, you looked away in embarrassment.
"Don't be afraid... Your body is beautiful... And you are beyond compare." He whispered.
He ran a finger up your thigh, which met your woman hood. You gasped sharply, as he played and teased with your area.
"I'm... sensitive~" you stutter.
He didn't seem to care, and moved his face closer, kissing and licking through your panties. He finally slipped off your underwear, leaving them sticky and wet. He rubbed his fingers in your area, then lifted then up, showing you your juice, "Your body is ready for me, Y/N~"
He positioned his large member to your woman hood, then without hesitation slipped it inside.
He let out a large groan of pleasure. "Ah! It's... too big!" You shout.
He looked at you, and began to thrust slowly. You moaned and put you hands on  the bed. He began to pick up speed which made you clench to bed sheets and moan a little louder.
Wet and loud slaps pounded against you, as his thrusting became more intense and stronger.
He let out a groan every time he thrusted his member deeper and deeper into your woman hood. "I'm getting close, Y/N!" He panted. You continued to moan loudly, as his slaps began to grow stronger and faster.
You felt yourself reach your limit, "I'm gonna-!!!" You yell. He pulls out just in time and sprays his warm liquid over your stomach. After he finishes, you pass out and he cleans you up.
"Thank you..." he says to you, rubbing your cheek. Steve lays right beside you, holding you close to his chest.
"I love you." He whispers, before he drifts off to sleep beside you.

((Told you it was a lemon ;) Wait until the next few chapters. It's gonna get CRAZY. Hope you enjoyed it!))