Chapter 9 "Secrets,Secrets"

January 6th, 2018.

You lay awake in bed, silently. Steve's body turns to face You, and tosses his huge arm over your body sleepily. You feel his hands caressing your curves and he holds you closely.

"Steve..." You whisper.

He suddenly awake's and a sleepy smile appears on his lips.

"Good morning, beautiful." He sleepily answers.

You bite your bottom lip to refrain from blushing to hard, his sleepy voice is so deep and sexy. You smile at him and get up. You prepare for the day and make a quick breakfast for yourself, them head out the door.

A 20 minutes later, you reach Starks new training grounds. Where you see soldiers running along the path, Thor, Nat, and A new face appear.

"Who's this?"
You ask.

"Wanda Maximoff. She's kinda like you. Weird powers going on with the hands and stuff."
Natasha teases.

You smirk and greet Wanda. She smiles back and stands back silently. The four of you walk to the entrance of the head quaters. Thor holds the door open for the three of you, and walk inside. It's spacious, very spacious.

You look around for a minute and realize that someone is missing.

"Hey. Have any of you seen Steve this morning? I think he might be home still."
You ask, still looking around for him.

The three hero's stand silent and look at one another.

"Steve was here before you? Normally you love birds come together to work."

You come to realization that she's right. Where is Steve? Why didn't he drive you to work? You looked at Thor and he kept his lips sealed together tightly, like he's hiding something.

"Thor... can you help me around the new grounds in search for Steve, please?"
You asked kindly.

In acceptance, he nodded and led the way, leaving the two women to also ponder over Steve's where-abouts. You both walked around in search for 20 minutes until you finally find Tony, Vision, and Banner.

"Hey. Welcome home."
Tony calls to you.

You walk over to Tony and the boys to find yourself beaming at them. Vision bows to you slightly in greeting, while Banner just smiles at you widely.

"Thanks guys. Hey, have any of you seen Steve walking around? I'm curious to know where he's been."
You ask them.

They all fall dead silent and also glance at one another. Vision looks like he's tempted to open his mouth about where Steve may be, but then gets a cold death glare by Tony, Banner, and Thor. The boys definitely know something...

"Alright, cut the crap. What's up with all these secrets? I just wanna know where Steve is."
You ask obviously irritated.

"Steve is out right about now. He said he'll be back some time today or tomorrow. I forgot to tell you. Deepest apologies, (Y/n)."
Vision replies.

Your heart feels a little less heavy at those relieving words, and you let out a large exhale of relief.

"That wasn't so hard, now was it?"
You tease
"Why didn't he just tell me himself? Geeze.  Wouldn't kill you to let me know, Steve. "

You walked off and began to think out loud. Once you disappeared from the men's sight, they all sighed heavily and began to discuss Steve's plan of action.

(Authors note:)
SORRY OMG. I've been super busy with school and work. Also since I am an artist, writing isn't really my only hobby. I take drawing way more seriously than making fanfics and reading other stories, but I really need to Stay on top of everything. Only one more chapter left until the big finale!!! I hope you all enjoy!