Let me be the one that shines with you. (Chapter 1)

Hey guys what's up? So,this is the fanfiction I was talking about a week ago. This is inspired by one of my fav yaoi mangas.(I don't know why,I think it's sweet and really enjoyable *.*)  I won't tell the title now. I'd like you to guess it. I think it's quite easy to guess if you like yaoi mangas. This is the first chapter,but I have 4 other chapters ready.  I don't know how many chapters this fanfiction will have. Anyway,chapter 2 will be avaible soon. ^^  (How many time i've said 'chapter'? Oh my God sorry.)

Title: Let me be the one that shines with you. (Chapter 1)

Pairing: Ian/Anthony 

Rating: PG 13

Disclaimer: I don't own Smosh,this is just fiction.

IAN'S POV.

It all began when we were filming our usual Friday video. When we finally finished,Anthony,my freaking best friend,made a shocking confession.

'I might be gay.' He suddenly said. He looked straight at me without even blinking. He was so calm as what he was saying was an everyday thing.My jaw immediately dropped and my eyes widened.

'Are you joking?' I sat on the couch next to him. 'I mean,it's not like I have problems with gay people,but I thought you always liked and dated women.' I was confused. It's true that I don't have problems with gay people,but still...I never thought he could be gay.  It was hard to believe it.

He remained silent for a moment,trying to figure out how to answer,then he spoke again. 'Whenever I was with a girl,it wasn't right. You know...women couldn't arouse me.' He blushed furiously at his own words and I couldn't blame him. I'd be as embarrassed as he's right now. I tried to say something,but he was quicker than me. His eyes were looking down hard at his hands. 'Instead of women my eyes always roamed towards men.'

I was really shocked by this confession. I wasn't prepared for this. Telling me something like this all of a sudden. Don't I have the right to be mentally prepared first? What if up 'til now he's been thinking that way about me? My thoughts were interrupted by Anthony who began talking again.

'Also,a guy confessed to me the other day at a party and-' He trailed off and chuckled a bit as what he was saying was a funny thing. Which it wasn't for me at all. 'I've decided to try dating him.'

Wait,WHAT? Dating? A man? Why?? My heart began to beat faster. Well,at least it doesn't have anything to do with me. I see. I should be relieved,why am I slightly disappointed then? My thoughts were interrupted again.

'Please Ian,say something. I know it's not easy for you,but I need you to say something.'

I suddenly realized that there was an awkward silence around us. I sighed. 'Anthony,I really don't know what to say. I mean,I didn't even consider the possibility that you might be gay. Why the hell didn't you tell me? I'm your best friend,dude! I should know EVERYTHING about you.'

'I know Ian. I wanted to tell you,but I was afraid of your reaction.'

How can he possibly thinks something like this? 'You know I would never judge you,you douche!'

He sighed and smiled at me. 'Thank you. Really. Well now,I'm going to bed if you don't mind. Goodnight.' He got up and headed towards his bedroom.

'What? You're going to bed already? It's only 9 pm.' I said in disbelief,since we usually go to bed way later than that. He sighed again,this time he seemed quite annoyed.

'Yeah,I know. I'm just really tired. It's been a long day and tomorrow we'll have to wake up really early so yeah,I'm going to bed now.' He smiled quickly and with that,he entered his room and shut the door behind him.