Let me be the one that shines with you. (Chapter 8)

RATING: NC-17

WARNINGS: SEX,ORAL.

IAN'S POV.

Because of jealousy I said things that I thought I would never said and of course Anthony got angry. I didn't even bother to come back in the Smosh house so for now I was staying with my mom. I was in the bathroom and looked in the mirror.  Fuck. I gently placed my hand on my cheek,analyzing the damage Anthony did. It was the first time that he hit me in such a painful way. I couldn't even get angry with him because I was the one who was wrong. Of course my mom was wondering why the hell in the world I was here again,she probably knows that Anthony and me weren't in speaking terms,but she decided that maybe it was better no to ask and I was glad about that,because I didn't have the intention to/of talking about what's going on between me and Anthony with my mom. So we decided that I was staying there for a while because I needed some space. Of course lucky it's not by my side,'cause tomorrow I'd have to film a Gamebang video. That means I'd have to confront Mary once again and an angry Anthony.  I groaned in frustration and buried my face in the pillow of my old bed. I closed my eyes for a moment,trying to relax myself a bit. I was just drifting asleep when my phone rang. 

'Mmm the fuck is it..'  I mumbled,reaching for my phone. I grabbed it and noticed it was a text. 

'Hey Hecox! Don't tell me you guys split up just for 'that'?!"

What?! How the hell did he know?! And how the hell did he get my number?

'Hey honey! I'm going out and I'll probably come back tonight! See you later,hon!' I heard my mom saying from the kitchen.

'Yeah,okay mom! Have a nice day!' I re read the text and suddenly I was so irritated by the situation that I just wanted to punch him and Anthony in their freaking faces. I threw my phone on the bed,not even bothering to answer that guy and headed towards the kitchen. I was going to prepare myself a warm tea when the door bell rang. I headed to the door and opened it,thinking it was my mother that forgot something. That was unexpected.

'Hecox! You seemed confused. Why are you making that face?' 

'How…?' I was speechless. 

'Someone told me you were here and well,I decided to see you.' He tried to enter the house,but I stopped him.

'Where do you think you're going?! I'm not letting you in. Why don't you go visit Anthony? I'm sure he will appreciate it.' I tried to close the door,but he was faster than me and with one quick motion/move he entered.

'Stop saying stupid things and let me in. I came here for a reason,you stupid guy.' I remained silent for a moment and then I joined him in the living room,closing the door behind me. 

'What the hell you want?' Without even thinking he threw at me a bag with something hard inside that hit me right in the same spot where Anthony's punch collided. 

'Are you stupid or what?! And what the hell is this?' I asked,pointing towards the bag.