Let me be the one that shines with you. (Chapter 10. END)

Hey guys! This is the last chapter of my fanfic!! Thank you so much to all the people who actually read this! Thank you so much!! Hope you enjoy tis last chapter ^^

IAN'S POV

4 hours passed since Valerie decided to visit our house and Anthony hadn't come back home yet. I was starting to get worried. I tried to call him,but he didn't answer,he just switched off the phone. 

'Damn it!' I said to myself. I've been an idiot,I knew that,but he should be home now. It's fucking 23.00 pm and he's still not here. Shit. The only thing I wanted to do at that moment was to hug him tight and never let him go,but I made a huge mistake. If it wasn't for the fact that I didn't tell him about that freaking message,all this mess wouldn't have happened. I looked at my phone again,hoping to see a message or something,but nothing. Suddenly I heard noises coming from outside and then Anthony was finally home. He closed the door behind me and barely looked at me in the eyes. 

'What the fuck,Anthony?! What time do you think it is?' I immediately regret talking to him like this,but he didn't seem to be bother by this. Not at all.

'You're hungry? What about dinner?' He asked without even looking at me and like nothing happened. I couldn't believe it. Was he really avoiding all this mess?

'What?! Are you even serious right now? Listen,Anthony,I don't want to eat. I want to talk!' My voice at this point wasn't a soft one. I was angry. Even though it was my fault,I couldn't help but feeling disappointed at his lack of interest. I forcefully grabbed his arm. 'You…until this late..where the fuck were you?! I went to the park and you weren't there. I couldn't find you and I was freaking worried and now you're asking me about dinner?! Why the hell did you do that?!' There was a long moment of silence. We were just looking at each other and then he simply answered. 

'Because I…did not want to see you.' My eyes widened and I immediately let go of his arm. That did hurt. 'If you want me to apologize for being 'too harsh' then I'm gonna do that. Maybe next time we'll meet.'

'What?'

'You know..your girlfriend.' Anger immediately filled my entire body. I grabbed the collar of Anthony's shirt and I start yelling with all the strength I had.

'Don't you fucking dare saying such things! She's not my damn girlfriend and it's not like I'll meet her again. I made a mistake by not telling you about that  freaking message and I'm so sorry for this,but the one I'm dating is YOU. The one I like is YOU.' Silence filled the room again. I searched for his eyes,hoping that he would understand and that I didn't want to ruin everything because of this. 'Please,say something..' 

'Why didn't you say anything about it? I..was hurt. You know,when I woke up this morning I was so happy because you were with me. Saying hello,kissing…I was the happiest man in the world,but today,when Valerie came to visit you, I just felt really bad and I was hurt. ' He was looking at our feet,not giving me the chance to look at him properly. I gently took hold of his arms.

'I just didn't want you to worry! Because I knew that If I'd told you about her texting me,you'd have worried and I didn't want that to happen. I really am so sorry.' Suddenly there was a change in our positions. He forcefully pushed me against the wall and grabbed the front of my shirt,just like I did before,only this time it was hurting really bad.