Let me be the one that shines with you. (Chapter 5)

ANT'S POV.

After Frank came to visit us at our house,we decided that we had to do something productive so,even though it was Sunday,we were gonna film a gametime video. During all the journey to the studio where we usually film our gametime videos,Ian stayed strangely calm and silent. I took a quick glance at him,his eyes were focused somewhere outside the window. He was lost in his thoughts. 

 'What's up? Is something bothering you?' I asked,eyes still focused on the road.

 'No,it's nothing. I was just thinking about yesterday.' He calmly answered,still looking outside the window.

 'Yeah?' His head finally turned to me. Hi sighed. 

 'I'm not gonna lie,despite the final pleasure I was a bit scared. Having you suddenly all over me like that.' I heard him nervously chuckle. 

 'Yeah,I'm sorry. Even though it was your first time doing something like this,I couldn't stop myself.' I suddenly felt a heavy burden on my stomach. I didn't even think about that yesterday. I was just too happy.

 'It's okay,dude. You don't have to feel bad. It's not like I didn't want it. It was just the first time I've seen you like that,reacting to sexual stimulations. That's all.' I felt his hand gently touching my shoulder. I quickly turned to look at him and I was met with a huge,contagious smile. 

 'Next time I promised I won't lose my self control and I won't scare you.'

 'I don't know why,but I find it hard to believe you.' I open my mouth in disbelief and saw Ian laughing.

 'Oh,shuddup!' I shook my head and began to laugh too.

 ***

 We parked and finally headed towards the studio and we were met with Joven,David and Sohinki. They were filming something for the Gametime channel. 

 'Hey guys! ' Said Joven. 'Are you going to film today? I thought you were going to sleep until tomorrow since it's Sunday.' They all laughed. 

 'Yeah,my intention was sleeping,but that douche over there said otherwise and decided to be a good guy and be productive.' Ian said,looking at me,sulking exaggeratedly. I chuckled.

 'You know you weren't going to sleep anyway.' I said,winking at him. He shook his head and blushed furiously,understanding too well what I was referring to. The others were fortunately oblivious to what I was talking about.

 'Well,then' I said 'we better go working. Se you guys later!'

 'Bye guys!' When they left,Ian let out a loud sigh.

 'That was hella close. Don't say things people might misunderstand.'

 'Well,it's not like they'd laugh at us if we tell them the truth.' I said while opening the door of our office. 'I mean,they're friends after all.' He took a glance over me and began adjusting all the cameras.