Chapter 1

"Ahdree!" I heard my name yelled from besides me while i felt the jolt of my mothers hands push against my shoulder.

I slowly opened my eyes and took in the way my body was positioned. I had one leg on the dash board, the other crossed and tucked under my bum, my right arm resting on the door handle and my left arm was laying on top of my right arm and finally my head was laying in the hole where my arms had left space.

"We are here" she said with a genuine smile. I went to sit up when i realized i was still in the awkward position.

I looked up to see a house that was bigger than my old one. Maybe twice as big. I immediately opened my door and stood up, looking around the neighbor hood to see the same big houses. Each house was a little different and had its one signature element. I couldn't believe we had got such a nice house!

"Mom! How?" I exclaimed. A smile lit up her face.

"Well, with the new income of your Dads and my work at the higher level of business, we can afford a place like this." She said slowly.

"So we are rich!" I asked enthusiastically.

"I would put it as we are in the higher class." She said as she dug through her purse. "Oh there they are." She pulled out a set of keys. My mom held them out to me with a smile. I leaped at the chance and took them and ran to the front door.

Once unlocked i pushed open the arched door. I look inside to the already furnished house with new leather couches and flat screen TVs. The house was an open floor plan with the kitchen, dinning room and living room flowing together perfectly.

I turn around and see my mom standing there with two suit cases smiling genuinely at me.

"I love it!" I yelled and ran to her, engulfing her in a tight hug.

"Wanna see your room?" She asked while raising her eyebrows.

"Yes!" I screamed.

"Okay. Your dad had it designed to your taste. He made sure it was done before we moved in." She said.

"Hold on a second." I said holding up my finger. "Dad had my room designed by a professional for me. I got a whole room make over?!"

"Yes, it was a surprise. Thats why we said to put your old stuff in storage." She replied and walked around me.

"Tricky, Tricky." I scolded her playfully. He laughed and set her bags down on the kitchen island.

"Your room is the third door on the right, upstairs." She said while typing away on her phone.

I squealed childishly and toward the stairs by the front door. I ran as fast as i could, but once i got to the last step i slipped and fell, hitting my stomach against the ground.

"Ahdree?" My mom called with concern laced in her voice.

"Im okay!" I yelled back over the second story balcony.

I took a deep breath before twisting the knob on MY bedroom door. I looked around and it wasn't anything that I imagined. It was just how i liked it. Modern but Vintage. With the cream colored walls and gray furniture it was a mix that combines comfortably. I love the idea that carpet was put down in my room besides the hard wood floors traveling through the rest of the house. Carpet is soft and warm on my feet as compared to hard wood, its hard and cold.

I walked around my room and noticed a door on the left

I walked around my room and noticed a door on the left. Dressers and a closest! Score! I opened the door to gaze at my, hopefully walk in closest, but to soon realize thats its not a closet. Its my own bathroom!

With in a few minutes i had all my stuff in my bedroom waiting to be unpacked. Which wont take me too long to neatly place my clothes in my new dresser and my notebooks and other necessary items in my new side tables and desk.

My first day in Florida was great. Tomorrow i face being the new girl. Lets see what the day has in store.

--------------------
Ive been wanting to do a Bad Boy book for who knows how long! I read them all the time and i just cant hold off any longer!

Yeah! I know! Boring chapter but its just to introduce the book. Hang in there it WILL get better. I hope you enjoy.

Vote, comment, follow, share.

Love- Roo