Chapter 7: Night out- Pt.2- Blakes Best Friend

We drove for a good ten minutes before i saw the dim lights hiding behind the trees. Honestly i was excited. I was also very nervous too. I don't know these people in the car very well and I'm going to a place that everyone goes to on a weekly basis. What i need to do is stop worrying. I will be fine. I will have a good time.

"Here we are!" Kim squealed excitedly.

Everyone began to get our of the car. I noticed all the cars parked in neat lines similar to a grocery parking lot.

"Are you excited?" Kim asked as she linked up arms with me and leaned in.

"A little nervous to be honest." I told her.

"Don't worry. You are with us! We will show you how to have a good time. Plus you get to meet all of Blake's friends." She smiled and pulled me along with her so she could get closer to Blake.

I saw her grab his hand. He looked down at her and smiled. All i could do is admire their relationship. They were honestly super cute together. Kim, the girl who is extremely pretty, seems to have everything under control and has a bit of a wild side. Blake, bit of a bad boy, trouble maker and surprisingly super kind. Honestly their relationship is like from a movie.

"Hang in there newbie." Ryan nudged me with a slight smile before running off ahead of me to a group of girls. I laughed because i could already tell be was gonna be a massive flirt.

We kept walking until we ended up at a place in the middle of the park with streaming lights and had benches next to worn down concession stands. Blake let go of Kim and picked up some speed till he ended up in the middle of a group.

We kept walking before we came up right next to the group. Kayla stood next to other side of me so i was in the middle of her and Kim. It made me feel more secure and welcomed.

They all seemed to have something in common. Edge. From leather jackets to tattoos and a beer bottle in hand to a cigarette, they all had something screaming BAD BOY.

"Don't be to intimidated. They will use it to there advantage." Kayla laughed as she said it into my ear.

"Kayla!" Kim scolded. "They aren't that bad!"

"You are just saying that because you are dating one." She retorted.

I watched as Kim just rolled her eyes. Her and Kayla kept nudging and bothering each other. They laughed their heads off which only drew attention to us. Mainly me since i was just awkwardly standing  there next to the two girls wrestling being a circus.

"Who's the new chick?" I heard a boy ask.

The wrestling among Kayla and Kim stopped once the question got asked. I look up at the voice to realize it was the boy from my art class.

"The 'new chick' has a name you know!" Kim snapped at him.

"Now, now Kimberly, no need to get all feisty with me. It was just a question." The boy smirked.

"Elias, i don't need your bullshit." She snapped again crossing her arms.

He leaned back amused and chuckled. It wasn't long before i noticed everyone in that group of boys was starring at me.

"My name is Ahdree." I spoke up breaking the silence that lingered in the air.

"Wow! She speaks!" Another boy said.

"Dude, Shut up!" Blake barked at them.

In my head i was mentally thanking Blake for intervening.

"So Ahdree, are you hoping for a little bible study or something." Elias asked causing the whole group to laugh again.

"Excuse me? What is that supposed to mean?" I asked offendedly.

"Oh sweetheart. This is no place for a girl like you." He said with a cold glare.

"You know nothing about me." I replied with confidence.

"I can see everything just by the way you look, talk, and act." By now all the boys were laughing like hyenas at the situation.

Is this really how people act? How rude! I don't even know this guy and he is humiliating me I'm front of everyone.

I shook my head at him, turned, and walked away. Fixing the strap on my bag, i walked faster while the replaying the the last few minutes over and over again.

"Ahdree!" I heard my name being called. I ignored it and kept walking.

"Ahdree!" They called again. The person touched my shoulder and i turned around. Kim and Kayla stood behind me panting from running after me.

"Im so sorry about Elias." Kim said apologetically with her face full of concern.

"He's an asshole." Kayla added on.

I tired to smile. "Can you just take me home please?"

They nodded as we walked the rest of the way back to the car. We got in and we drove to my house.