Chapter 2

Im jolted awake by my bloody alarm clock set on my phone. I went to turn it off for another ten minutes when I remembered today is the first day at the new school. A smile spread across my face. I hurry and jump out of bed and straight to my dresser. What to wear? Nothing dressy! But not too casual! Hmm....

My outfit consisted or dark jeans a red/ purple tank top and simple black vans

My outfit consisted or dark jeans a red/ purple tank top and simple black vans. I put on random, gold, layered necklaces and plain pearl earrings to top off the outfit. With minimal makeup and my hair straight i was done.

I went downstairs to see fruit laying in a bowl on the island. I picked up an orange, quickly pealed it, and tossed the peal in the trash that was conveniently right next to me. I rinsed my hands off with cool water because my hands were sticky. Am i the only one who doesn't like the feelings of things on their hands?

I took my phone out of my pocket to check the time. It read 7:30, which gives me twenty five minutes to get to school. Exactly where it is at? I have no idea. I ran upstairs brushed my teeth real fast, grabbed my bad and went out the front door. Complete utter shock i was in to see a car in the drive way. It wasn't my moms small white car nor my dad gray truck. It was a black Toyota tundra.

"What the heck!" I whispered and ran my hands through my long brown hair.

I observed the small but beautiful truck while walking up to it. Pulling open the door i noticed a note sitting on the drivers seat.

Ahdree,

Good Morning my beautiful daughter. This might help you get to school this morning, well every morning and every where for that matter. Say hello to your new car!
Love you baby-girl, Dad.

"Yes!" I screamed while i jumped up and down.

I threw my bag into the passengers seat before quickly throwing myself into the drivers seat. I put on the navigation system for Bridgeway High School. It says down on the bottom it is supposed to take ten minutes. With it now being 7:40 i shall arrive with fifteen minutes to spare.

Driving down the unfamiliar streets of Florida i realized that it is very scenic here. With dense trees, beautiful houses and beautiful people i am starting to see why people like it here. Although it is hot and very humid.

I arrive at the school that looks like an average size school. With being a mediocre town there comes mediocre schools. This shows me that there wont be more than one thousand students. My old school had over two thousand students. Big school ill tell you. With moving to a new state with only a couple months of school left i don't see how i am make the best of my situation. Although i am quite positive that i will make friends. Eventually. I got out of my car. Hmm! My car! Sounds weird but great to say at the same time. I start walking towards which i believe is the front entrance. Well, kids are walking into the building must be some sort of entrance. When walking i notice the looks people give me like they know I'm new. I stay positive and just quickly smile at them before looking away to mind my own business. The door was held open for me by the person that had walked in before me. I muttered a thanks to them but never got a reply after that. All i heard was the chatter of teenagers. You couldn't really make out anything someone was saying because everyones words were conjoined.

Finally finding the main office, i walked inside.

--------------

Yes i know!! Boring again!! But better will come. Greatness is on its way. Just hang in there buds.

Vote, comment, follow

love-Roo