Chapter 8: Him Again

Once I had gotten home I went up to my bed room. I quickly got changed into some spandex shorts and a tank top. I was exhausted to say the least. Even though I didn't do very much, what happened with that guy instantaneously made me angry and I didn't have it in me to stand up for myself. I don't like being mean. I'd rather be strong and supportive of others rather than my own self esteem. It may sound like I'm a baby or weak but I don't want any problems. Especially on the first day at a new school, in a new town.

This made me think.... Who does that guy think he is to judge me based of his first impression? Now he needs to work on his manners!

I instantly become angry again. I go to my window and open it for fresh air. I breath in the cold nights air while closing my eyes. When feeling back to normal I open my eyes and gaze at the starry sky. Beautiful. The moon shinned bright and the small twinkles of the stars brought even more focus to the moon.

Movement in the room directly in front of me in the neighbouring house attracted my attention. I become curious and keep looking until I see the figure again through the open blue blinds of the room. The tall broad shoulders gave away that this person was a male. He took of a leather jacket and towed it to the other side of the room. His back to me. I recognized the dirty blond quiffed hair from the amusement park.

It can't be! I thought to myself. I panicked. When I saw another boy walk into the room with the same aroma as Elias I felt a rush of relief. Its probably that other guys house. Thank the Lord above.

I saw the two figures start to turn towards the window. I immediately throw myself to the ground to duck from the boys from seeing me. My heart thumped aggressively against my chest from worry and embracement mixed together. I slowly got up from the ground and put myself in a crouch position and slowly raised my body to peak into the room once again. I was relieved when I saw the window and the blue curtains.

I went to my bed and threw my body onto the bed. I felt like a rag doll. Before I knew it sleep took over my body.

*****

I woke up in a panic! My alarm! As fast as my half asleep body could go I grabbed my phone and checked the time.

7:50

Crap! I was supposed to leave at this very moment!

I jumped out of my bed and ran to my closet and grabbed a pair of dark jeans and a hoodie. Quickly slipping them on I hurried into the bathroom.

Five minutes later I was ready for school all except my shoes and my back pack. I grabbed some Nike socks and my slides. When I slipped them on I ran all the way to the front door grabbing my keys and backpack along the way.

I checked the time again

7:58

Two minutes till the bell rings.......

Hey guys!! Sorry its been forever. I usually write on my iPod but my brother took it. So I used my tablet for this chapter. I will try to update soon!!