3: 46 pm

Chapter Banner by Batman_Justice of GraphicSilly

LEGEND

EM | LEIGH | EARL

"Hey, is this Leigh?"

"Are you Earl Clarkson? I am Leigh's father."

"..."

"I found out that she was phoning this helpline and ALSO found out that apparently, you have a girlfriend when you are supposed to be with her."

"Uh, Mr. Albert? I am actually here to clarify a few things with Leigh. There is a misunderstanding."

"You are saying this is a misunderstanding, son?"

"Uh..ye-no, sir, no."

"Because, son, I do not think that you betray someone like that, RIGHT?"

"Yes, sir."

"My daughter is really precious towards me and you are treating her like that. Don't you know how much she babbles about how cute you are at home? [FROM AFAR] DYLAAAAAAAAAN!"

"What? Did Leigh shout something?"

"HAHAHAHA! I am actually Leigh's brother and she asked me to act as our father to get back her revenge! Justice! [Footsteps running away]"

"..."

"Hey, Earl! Did you actually think that he was my father?"

"Frankly, I thought he was a military officer or something."

"I must be really formidable or something."

"I can't believe I am saying this but...good job."

"HA! I knew I was awesome anyways!"

"So, not to make things awkward or anything but do you want to meet up sometime?"

"What?"

"Like, you know, have a date?"

"Wow, that is sweet. But I have to go visit my mom's new spouse and his son, Theo, for like, a week."

"Oh...okay. I guess we can meet up some other time."

"Don't call it 'meet up'! That sounds horrible!"

"Sure."

Did you notice that both of them did not mention the incident involving Holly? I hope they clear things up soon or things are going to get ugly. ( I wanted to insert a pun there but no )