5: 07 pm

Chapter Banner by Batman_Justice of GraphicSilly

LEGEND

EM | LEIGH | EARL

"Hello, is this Leigh Albert?"

"Oh yeah. EM? Is that you?"

"Yes! It has been so long since I checked up on you and Earl! Learl, right?"

"Em."

"Yes?"

"Don't ever call us that. Ever."

"Oh, okay. So, how has it been going between you two since you both set the ship?"

"Em."

"Yes, Leigh?"

"Stop with the puns."

"But puns are awesome! Whatever. Fine. So, how has it been going?"

"Well, not really well..."

"So the ship is sinking?"

"Em."

"WHAT?"

"What did I say about using that term?"

"Okay okay. But that can't happen. I get paid for this kind of thing, you know? I can't lose this job because you both don't fit well. This can ruin my future. What am I going to do? What, Leigh, what? Weren't you both of you going so well last time? Have both of you met up?"

"Em."

"What the heck do you want, Leigh?"

"I am just saying I am really sorry. I know you wanted us to be together but sometimes things don't work out in life, Eva. Shit happens."

"Leigh, just get to it already. It sounds like you are going to announce Earl's death."

"Em."

"Leigh, I am really frustrated right now so please stop that."

"It's just that I needed to visit my mom who is divorced and remarried with some other man. And when I went there, their son, Luke was so hot. I don't think I am compatible with Earl anymore."

"Wait, you are dumping somebody who has this amazing chemistry with you just because you find some other random boy hot?"

"Em."

"OHMIGOD I AM HANGING UP RIGHT NOW!"

&&&

a/n | I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am so sorry for the long wait. I just felt like I owed you guys something so I decided to add this in. What do you think would have happened if Eva did not hang up? Comment your answers(This is not a chapterly contest) down below and please vote, follow or comment if you liked this!