6: 37 pm

LEGEND

EM | LEIGH | EARL

"Earl Grey?"

"Oh. Hey Leigh."

"Guess what is going to happen? I AM COMING BACK!"

"Really! That is good news! When are you reaching here!" 

"In a few hours! God, I am so excited to be back! I get to go to my school and leave that stupid stepfather with his stu-I mean, HOT son!"

"Okay...Can I ask some other pickup lines from the dating book I have read?"

"Oh god. Fine. Just because you are pathetic at love stuff, I am helping you."

"Don't be so mean. I got some pretty good stuff. What about this-You are an amazing juggler, because you get my balls juggling all day."

"WHAT THE-No, you CANNOT say that! What makes you think you can say that to a girl. Whatever. Go to the next line. RIGHT NOW."

"Sure...This one? I am a mailboy and I have a VERY special package to be delivered for you."

"NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO-"

"OKAY. I think I got one (finally) Leigh, would you go on a date with me?"

"...That was really smooth...Earl, why are y-you asking me such a question."

"What do you mean? I really like you and-"

"Ea-Earl."

"Yes?"

"If you really like me, then why did you date Holly?" 

"..."

"If you are not going to answer, I have all the explanations I need to have already. Thank you for staying true to me. Till you did that."

"NO! Leigh, wait-"

BEEP BEEP BEEP

"Leigh..."

"What did I miss, guys?"

"CENSORED off, Em."

"How dare you? I am hanging up."

"Go hang up for all I care!"

CLIFFHANGER I am not logging on for more than one week so bye. Mwahahaha!