King For A Day

*Debby's POV* 

"I didn't ask for this why me?!? Why?!?" I yelled once I opened the door to my room. I droped myself onto my bed and cried into my pillow. Flashbacks of what happened early replayed in my mind over and over again. 

*Flashback* 

"Debby! Debby!Come here now!"I heard a girl scream behind me I kept going pretending not to hear who was calling. "Stop right there or it's going to be worst than yesterday" I froze in my spot. I turn around to see the person I least wanted to see Carly. Right now I stood frozen in fear knowing what she can do as you cannot see Carly is a coldblooded bitch, she has bullied me ever since I was in 6th grade and still does to this day. "Grab Her!" Carly commands the two girls beside her A.K.A her minions Cassie and Catherine. I just stood frozen there once I heard her words I tried to run, but it was too late Cassie and Catherine grabed me before I could. "Thought you could hide from me didnt you?" Carly said with a wicked grin. "No.....I.....I didnt wan.." BAM! Carly had punched me in the stomach. I tried my best from letting out a scream and crying. Cassie and Catherine droped me onto the floor and started to scream awful things to me laugh and Carly started to kick me then Cassie and Catherine joined in. After 15 minutes of solid kicking Carly, Cassie and Catherine stoped. Carly came close to my ear and whispered "Dont you ever tell anyone or else and dont ever try to run away from me again. ok?". "O.....o...ok" I replied barely being able to talk and move. They left, after 5 minutes of just laying down there I was able to get up and walk home and act like nothing happened.  

*Flashback Over* 

I hear a knock on the door. "Are you okay Debby?" I hear the person on the other side ask. "Shit! I thought no one was here" I say quietly to myself. "Yeah I'm fine" I lied. "No you're not open the door Debby" he said. "No really I'm fine" I lied once more. "If you are then why is your door locked?" he spoke once more. "I thought no one was here so I locked the door just in case" I replied to whomever was behind the door. "You're lying I know when you are Debby open the door now, please" he said once more. "Ok" I replied. I got up and straightened myself to look like I was alright. I open the door to see my cousin Tony stand behind my door. "Aren't you supposed to be at the studio recording with the other guys?" I say trying to get off subject. "Yes but Jaime got sick so we ended up not going at all" Tony had replied. "Ohh well where is Jaime?" I ask Tony. "He's in his room but dont go in there unless you want to get a really bad cold" he chuckled at the last part. "Haha Tony well have you atleast given him any medicine?" I asked him. "No" he replied. "Seriously the guy is dying of a cold and you dont give him anything?!?" I told Tony almost about to scream. I walked towards Jaime's room and knocked on his door. "Come in" Jaime said sniffing. I opened his door to see tissue paper all over the floor with a red nosed Jaime on the bed. "Debby! A-CHOO! Hey " Jaime said blowing his nose and throwing the tissue on the floor. "Hey Rudolf how's the nose?" I giggled. " Well aren't you nice" Jaime said while trying to keep in a sneeze. "In a rude way though" I laughed. " Hey well I'm going to make you something cause you my friend needs to eat something and get some medicine" I said as I walked towards the door. "Noooo I dont want medicine!" Jaime said like a little child refusing to eat their vegetables. "Do you want to get better or not??" I asked in a serious tone. " Yeah but medicine is nasty I prefer taking a pill cause they dont leave a nasty taste after you swallow them" Jaime said with a grin. "Ok but try to get some rest it looks like you need it" I grined at Jaime. "Ok I will" Jaime said in a sleepy tone. I closed the door and bumped into someone making me fall straight on my ass. "What the fuck!" I whispered to myself as I felt someone grab me and pull me up and to see it was the one and only Mike Fuentes. "Sorry I didn't see you pass by" Mike said in a peaceful tone. "It's ok well I'll see you later i'm playing nurse with Jaime since no one wanted to play doctor with him" I laughed at my own sentence then Mike joined in. After a good minute of laughing I said see you later and headed towards his room. I made my way to the kitchen and started to make chicken noodle soup. "You're cooking?!? Yes! I want some cause I'm starving!" I heard a cheeful voice come from behind me I turn to see Vic with a childish grin. "No I'm not cooking for you or the guys just for Jaime cause none of you wanted to take care of him" I replied. "Oh come on I'm starving I haven't eaten all day and you're the best cook I know trust me I mean it when I say it" he said with a smirk. "Well if you're starving so much take this to Jaime feed him and also give him this, and when you come back I'll have a nice plate of chicken noodle soup waiting for you down here" I said as I handed him a tray with a plate of soup, a cup of orange juice, a cup of water, and two pills for his cold. "Fine" Vic muttered under his breath. Vic started on his way to the door of the kitchen complaining on how he will get sick also if he goes there and once he realized I wasn't listening he left. I made his soup and was about to pour his soup in his plate when I heard the door ring. I went towards the door I opened it to see my best friend, the one and only Jack Fowler at the door. "Jack!" I screamed as I jumped into his arms. "Debby!" Jack said hugging me tightly not wanting to let go. It was a year since I had seen Jack. I was happy to see him and I knew he did too . I had so much to tell him about everything that has been going on. Then I started to get a weird feeling in my stomach. Tears then started to escape my eyes. "What's wrong?" He asked worridly. "Nothing I'm just happy to see you" I said still with tears coming out.  

~Authors Note~ 

Sorry if it's short I'm new to writing on wattpad so yeah I hoped you liked it 

Comment any suggestions or tips you have or just write if you liked it or not 

Vote Please! 

Share also :D