Hell Above

~Jack's POV~

I couldn't believe it, I could finally tell her how I felt about her. I looked into her brown cocoa eyes and kissed her once more. She broke awake and frowned. "What's wrong babe?" I asked worried. "What will I tell Tony? What if he doesn't like the fact that we have something? Or if...." I had to cut her off then and there. "Debby, Tony is actually okay with the idea of us having something" She just cocked her head and looked at me confused. "See the thing is that Tony knows I love you and I asked him if I could go out with you and he was cool with it" She smiled but she was still confused. "When did this all happen?" I smiled. "Well it all happened when I had came back from tour... " I told her the story of that day. She smiled and I looked at her and frowned. "What's wrong Jack?" She sounded disappointed. "Get dressed and make sure you look even more gorgeous than you already do" She blushed and asked why. "Just do it, please." She just nodded in confusion. "Wait I don't have anything nice to wear" she sounded disappointed. I smirked and went into my closet and brought out a dress I had gotten her about a week ago. I also handed her a box of heels and some earrings. It had been an hour since she had locked herself up in that bathroom. I wonder what she was doing in there, that's when it hit me what if she was doing it... no she can't. I ran up the stairs and knocked on the door. "Umm....Debby?" I gulped in hope that she didn't do anything stupid. "Yes?" She sounded happy and confused. "Nothing just wanted to check up on you" I sighed in relief. After another half an hour she came out. I was already at the end of the stairs, I looked up as she walked down. She was gorgeous. She wore an tight aqua dress that reached all the way to her knees and silver heels. She also wore the silver heart necklace I gave her and along went some silver earrings. Her hair was curled with perfect volume. She looked perfect in everyway possible. She looked at me and frowned. I was wearing a white button up shirt with a blue cardigan on top, black dress pants and black dress shoes. Once I noticed it I realized I still had my cardigan on, I took it off and put on on my black vest and jacket. I went to the bathroom and made my hair look like the Great Gatsby. "Ready?" She asked as I walked out the restroom. "Yes" I grinned ear to ear. "May I escort you to your ride ma' lady?" I asked her courteously. "Well yes my kind man" She says as she plays along. I open the car door for her and then close it after she gets in.

~ Authors note ~

Sorry for not posting. I know I've been lacking but just know that I'm doing my best I'm not very good with books and also I tend to procrastinate a lot. Sorry if it's short and the next chapter is just about Debby's and Jack's night. Also some of you have been messaging me to add in a chapter or scene of Jack and Debby having intercourse well I'm not sure about that I've read plenty of fan fictions like that and if you guys want to then comment or message me you freaky bastards .

P.S- I'm going to call all of you my freaky bastards. I say it in love so don't hate please.