Feel

~Jack's POV~

I got home. I couldn't believe she told me to leave. Will this ruin our friendship? I thought about this over and over. I hear my phone ring. I didn't bother looking at the caller ID. "H-Hello? " I stammer a bit. "Ja-Jack!" I hear a slurred voice. "Debby! " I feel disappointed that she broke the promise. "Ar-are you hooome?" I hear her words slur even more. "Yeah why?" I feel myself begining to worry. "Open the door" She tries to say without slurring. I rush downstairs to find Debby sitting on the steps outside my door. She had a bottle of tequila in her left hand and her phone in the other. She whips her head to see me and she smiles. "Jack you're here!" She laughs. "Debby get up you're drunk" she just looks at me confused.  "I'm not drunk" She looks back at the bottle. "Okay. Maybe a little bit" she sticks out her hand and puts her thumb and index finger close together signaling that it was a little. "You drank almost the entire bottle I bet" I was beginning to get a bit frustrated but I had to be patient, after all she was drunk. She got up I was going to help her but insisted on that I didn't. She just swayed side to side while she walked. I followed her to the kitchen. "Jack?" she sounded a bit more serious this time. "Yes?" I asked cautiously. "I think I might be bipolar" she just sat on the chair looking dead at the floor. No shit I thought to myself. "Why do you think that?" "I have really weird mood swings, like I can be happy one moment then bamn!" she claps her hands together "I feel like shit another!" "You're probably a little bipolar, but it happens to everyone" I say in a serious tone. She just gets up and walks, well at least tries to walk to the stairs. I laugh a bit at her and get up. I lift her up bridal style and carry her upstairs. I realized that she still had the bottle in her hands. I reach the bedroom and I lay her down on the bed. I take the bottle from her and she just reaches for it again. "Debby how full was the bottle when you began drinking?" I ask hoping she didn't drink too much the bottle was about 3/4's empty. "It was brand new when I got it. It still had the seal is on" she slurred her words. She tried drinking more but I snatched the bottle from her. She tried reaching for it again but she fell on the floor instead. I got her up and put her back on the bed. I took the bottle to the bathroom and pour the rest of the tequila in the sink. I went back to the room and Debby just sat there looking at me while she bit her bottom lip. I always thought she looked sexy when she did that. I walked to the bed and sat down infront of her. She looked at me and then leaned forward our foreheads touching eachother. She just smiled and said "I love you Jack." This time I knew she meant it. "I love-" She crashed her lips onto mine before I could even finish. I kissed back.  She licked my bottom lip begging for an entry and I let her in. Our tongues moved together.  We layed down and I was on top of her. I could feel her tugging at the hems of my shirts. I pulled away. She felt ashamed. "I don't think we should do this Debby" she just looked away. "I just don't want anything to happen while you're drunk." I tried to explain. She sent me a reassuring smile. "I'll just sleep downstairs" I was trying to release the tension that was begging to form. "No it's fine. You don't have to do that. I don't want you to go" she looks at me with pleading eyes. I lay back down with her.

I wake up to an alarm going off. I hear someone groan behind me. "What the hell?? My head" I feel her get up. I look back at her and she jolts up. She's shocked to see me. She grabs her head and lays back down.

D- "I thought of left to my house yesterday?"

J- "You did but then you came back"

D- "What time?"

J- "Around 3:30"

D- "How come I don't remember?"

J- "Let's go downstairs and make you a coffee"

She nods lightly and follows me. She still couldn't walk so I once again carry her bridal style downstairs. I made her black coffee and she began to feel better. "Now that I feel better can you tell me why I can't remember anything" she pleads. "You came here drunk"

~Debby's POV~

"You came here drunk" I hear the disappointment in his words. "I-I-I'm so sorry Jack I didn't mean to.." I'm speechless. I didn't know what to say I felt so bad. "It's okay" he tries to reassure me. "What happened while I was drunk?" I say afraid to know. Jack gives a long sigh and begins to tell me the what happened. "Wait I kissed you? " I couldn't believe what he was saying. "Yeah bit that's not all" my eyes widen to see that more had happened. "Well you tugged at the hem of my shirt and you tried to take it off but I pulled away. You were drunk and I knew I couldn't do that to you." I felt ashamed of how I was last night. "Jack you know how they say drunks are like little kids ?" I say a bit timid. "Yeah?" he raises an eyebrow as to whether or not we are on the same page. "Well I've been having my doubts but now I know it and I love you Jack. I'm not talking about I love you as a brother but as in-" He crashes his lips on mine. It took me a bit of time to realize what happened but then I kissed back. I licked his lower lip begging for an entry. He teased a bit but he finally let me in. I pushed away and our foreheads were touching. I looked in his eyes and said "I think I'll skip school for today."

He smiled and kissed me one more time.

~Author's Note~

Sorry it's just a filler. I know I should be updating more often but it's summer and I took a road trip to California. I promise to update as much as I can and more often.  Thanks for still reading.