Southern Constellations

~Debby's POV~

I told Jack everything now what is is going to think of me. I was probably a disappointment to him. He probably doesn't ever want to talk or even look at me anything. Ughh I just needed to leave I needed to stop thinking about it. Even though he said that he is still going to be there for me even through thick and thin. I knew that he wasn't lying but something still kept me unsure. He's just looking at me he probably thinks the worst of me. probably I can't ever be trusted because I break my promises. I'm such a fool for being so gullible towards him. I'm vulnerable I can't ever speak for myself. If I was different if I only knew how to not be so damn gullible then he probably wouldn't think of me as the worst. As I thought of this Jack pulled me out of my thoughts and told me something I desired  for hear the most from him

"Debby please I need you the most just like I know you need me the most also Debby you're the best thing that has ever happened to me, I love you. I just want you to know that and I want you to never ever forget that. Debby if I could I would erase your past, but I can't but I can change the outcome of your future. I will even go through hell and back just you to see you smile. Debby even if you let me or not I will always be right by your side. I will always protect you even if you think you don't need protecting or that I won't protect you. I will always listen even when you think I won't. I will hold you in my arms when you need a shoulder to cry on. I will be your Guardian Angel even when you don't notice it. Nothing in this world not even hell can separate me from you because that's how much I love you. Yes I see you as a sister(I Lied) and that's how much I love you even if we aren't the least bit related, yet it seems like we are as close as anyone can ever get with another person. Debby I just want you to know that. I love you like No one can ever imagine, you're my best friend better yet you're my sister and no one can ever tell me wrong. Debby not even you can ever separate me from yourself, you can push me as far back as you want but that's only going to bring me closer to you. Just understand that I will never leave you. I'll be the shoulder to cry on and the guardian to protect you."

Tears ran down his face that was the first time I've ever seen Jack cry. Tears had already been falling off my face but just to know Jack was crying just made everything way much more emotional. Jack truly did mean What he said I loved him for that. While he told me his speech he had managed to sit me on his lap. I just hugged his neck and closed my eyes letting my last few tears fall. Jack got up and he picked me up bridal style. He walked toward the top of the bed and we just layed there my face in his warm chest and after a few minutes there laying in silence I fell asleep into his warm chest and with him stroking my hair.

~The Next Day In The Morning~

I wake up with a strange feeling. An empty stomach and puffy eyes. I suddenly feel a hand around my stomach and a warm body compressed behind me. I suddenly remember the moments of last night. The part of having that emotional speech from Jack, seeing him cry with me, and having him carry me to the top of the bed and both of us falling asleep in each others arms.

BUZZ...BUZZ...

I got out of Jack's arms trying not to wake him up. I tried to see where the buzzing was coming from the floor around the end of the bed. It was my phone I questioned myself on how it got there. Suddenly I remembered when I showed Jack the picture and telling him everything. I face palmed myself I felt stupid on telling him. I shook those thoughts out of my head and checked my phone.

25 Messed Calls

15 Voicemails

18 Messages

*shit* I thought to myself I forgot to tell Turtle (Tony) I was staying over I didn't even plan this I guess he could understand, but how was I going to tell Turtle everything that happened. My phone began to ring Only You by The Pretty Reckless began to play. I answered my phone it was Turtle. "Um.... Hello..." my voice was a bit shaking I don't know why but I was nervous and because I had just woken up. "Debby....Oh thank God you're Okay.." I could hear the relief in his voice. "Turtle I'm sorry I know I should of told you I was going to stay over at Jack's but I really didn't expect it either, I just fell asleep and so did he. If you want I'll just get home right now it's up to you. I'll just leave Jack a note saying I walked home and I'll be home in like twenty minutes." I felt so guilty for keeping Tony up all night feeling worried. I heard how tired he was on the other side of the phone. "Debby it's fine don't worry just next time try to be more aware. That's all I asked I worry about you especially because you're my cousin and I see you like a sister." Turtle was tired and relief was heard though his voice. "Wait...is that Debby?!?" I heard a different voice on the phone. "Can I talk to her?!?" the voice spoke again. "Sure but just chill" that time it was Turtle. "Debby!" I heard the groggy voice say. "Um...hello??" I said a bit worried this voice was familiar but I couldn't distinguish who's voice it was. "Oh Jesus you're okay girl you got me worried all night woman" the voice said with a last feminist tone by this I knew it was Jaime. "Hey Jaime I'm sorry I didn't mean to I lost track of time next thing you know I'm falling asleep on a stranger." I laughed at myself for my PTV reference. I heard Jaime give a light chuckle at my reference. "Gurl you falling asleep on a stranger ohh well don't worry Darling you'll be Okay" now Jaime just started a song reference war again. "Yes but we must jump off this Jersey Bridge I bet you never had a Friday night like this." I didn't make any sense but I was determined not to lose this war. "Were you honest when you said I could never leave your bed because today you weren't here with me?......HEY!" I heard Jaime yelp. "Dude that's my cousin your talking about tone it down a level or two to your titties" I heard Turtle say in the background. "Fine...." I heard Jaime mumble. "Well when I'm with you can I even complicate your breathing I guess I'm just your average girl." I replied trying to get Jaime more in trouble with Turtle. "I don't know the awkward stranger to my right" Jaime said I could hear him grinning from the phone I knew he was also to determined this war. ".......because he's invisible" I heard Jaime whisper to the phone. "I'd rather die than be famous cause then I won't have to have a crushed banana in my pants." I then realized I got double points for making two PTV references. "I'm gonna buy a cheap bouquet before it dies on the display because we're selfish machines." Jaime came back good but I had to get back better. "Can we create something beautiful and destroy because What so Good about picking up the pieces What of I don't even want to?? yet our lungs are begging us to calm down...........three in a row baby can you even try to come up with something??" I whispered to Jaime trying not to wake up Jack. "humm...... um..well...umm.....ugh...CHEATER!" Jaime said like a 5 year old child.