Stomach Tied In Knots

~Jack's POV~

Does she not like me the same way I like her? Why did she rip her hands out of mine? These thoughts swirled in my mind. Debby brought me back to reality when she lightly pushed me away from her. She had the cart with her and was ready to begin getting food. We first went from the frozen foods section. We got Hot Pockets, Tostinos Pizza Rolls, Superman Ice cream, Chocolate Gelato, and Kid Cuisines. Then we headed over to the Dairy section of the store. There we got chocolate, regular, and stawberry milk. We also got whipped cream, flavored coffee cream (French Vanilla and Peppermint Mocha). After we headed over to the Beer & Wine section. There we got Coronas, Modelos, Heineken, Buchanan, Vodka, and Whiskey. We left and went to the snack section (My favorite section). There we got Lays, Cheetos, Hot Fries, Fritos, Chesse dip, Jalapeno dip, Bean dip, Juice Boxes, Twinkies, Strawberry Shortcakes, Swiss Rolls, Zebra Cakes, and Honey Buns. After we headed over to the cash register, I paid, we loaded the car, and then left to go to my house. After unloading the car and putting everything inside we turned on the Xbox. Debby made coffee (French Vanilla for me and Peppermint Mocha for her). I wanted beer but coffee will do. She served them and topped them off with whipped cream. After she opened all the bags of chips and place then each in bowls. she opened the dips and placed them on a tray where she had everything else in. She brought the tray to the living room and placed it on the coffee table. I took my coffee and placed it next to me on the floor. We both started the game and began to play Left For Dead. We placed ourselves on the couch. One of my legs was on the couch and the other one was dangling on the edge. Debby sat in between my legs. Due to her being shorter by half-a-foot I didn't mind. I wrapped my arms around her waist and began to play. Debby had her arms streched out and they were on top of mine. She also began to play. Debby beat me the first three levels by killing the Tank. On the last level I beat her by killing the Witch. We kept playing for four hours. I checked my phone and it was ten. I looked at Debby and she was already looking at me. For a moment I thought I could kiss her then and there. I was so nervous I killed the moment and said "Do you want to watch a movie now?" Debby smiled and said in a groggy voice "I'd love that." Ughh she was beautiful and that sexy groggy voice made it even better. We both got up and began to head over to the room. "Wait shouldn't we clean up first?" Debby stopped and asked. "We can do that tomorrow." I nodded at her. She nodded back. We got to the room and put on a horror movie. "I don't really know why horror movies and called that when they aren't even scary." Debby said in the dead silence. I didn't respond it wasn't really needed. We both layed on the bed and cuddled. When the movie began I kissed her forehead and she smiled. Half way into the movie Debby was beginning to fall asleep. I placed her head on my arm. You know the cute thing guys do in the movies and stories girls read. She turned to face me, she smiled and snuggled her head in my chest.

J-"Debby?" I whispered into her ear.

D-"What?" she moaned.

J-"You're cold let me get the cover over you"

D-"Okay"

She Moved, although she tried to still stay in her position. I placed the cover on top her. She hugged me. She placed a kiss on my cheek "Thank you Jack" she said in a groggy yet sexy voice. I smiled in return. We locked hands and she looked up to me. The light from the televion made her eyes sparkle. She broked the everlasting silence.

D- "I love you Jack Fowler."

J- "I love you too Debby Perry."

D- "Don't ever leave me"

J- "I wouldn't and can't ever do that."

D- "Pinky promise?"

J- "Pinky promise"

We intertwined our pinkies and Eskimo kissed. It was sort of our thing that we came up with a long time ago. I turned off the television. Then we both fell asleep.

~Author's Note~

Sorry if it's short I'm sort of busy planning my Quinceañera. Well guys its sort of a filler for right now. I know I should update more often but I'm going as best as I can. Also sorry if this chapter is crappy. Its three twenty-two in the morning. So yeah well thank you for reading it and sticking with me.