||Gakushuu #1

Requested by banging_yukine I hope it's not dissapointing ;-; #Gakushuuhasagf R.I.P poor Gakushuu fangirls
~Slicey

Let's just say that Gakushuu has no gf here kay? Kay. Slight Karma x reader ay? Ay.

--

"You're moving to class A!?" Almost the whole class yelled in shock at the sudden announcement. "Y-yes.." (Y/n) looked at the ground refusing to look at any of her classmates.

"But why!?" Sugino yelled, refusing to accept the fact. "I..." (Y/n) mumbled not wanting to give an answer. "Sugino-kun" Koro-sensei placed a tentacle on (Y/n)'s shoulder and shooked his head, giving Sugino a look of disapproval.

"It's okay, (Y/n)-san you'll always be part of 3-E" Isogai spoke, attempting to calm her down. Muffled sobs can be heard from (Y/n). She felt horrible, she felt like a traitor. Class-A is the class that has humiliated class-E most and now she's moving there.

Her friends must hate her. "Stand and bow!" Isogai yelled, the class bowed at (Y/n) in respect before Koro-sensei led the girl outside the building where principal Gakuho is waiting.

"Goodbye... 3-E.."

- Time skip -

(Y/n) hasn't moved at all since she arrived in class A, she just sat there, staring at the window. It was break time anyway.

"You must be (l/n)-san right?" A male's voice greeted her. She turned her head to the source of the voice. A boy, ginger hair, sly purple eyes, a smile on his face, not bad at all. "O-owh.. yeah.." (y/n) replied.

"I'm Asano Gakushuu, nice to meet you" he spoke again. 'Asano? So this is the principals son.. right?' (Y/n) thought "hey" that one word was all she managed to say.

"Wanna go around the school?" Gakushuu asked still having that smile on his face. "Well ugh.. yeah.. sure" (y/n) answered, he was cute alright, very cute.

As the walked through the corridor, the students kept sparing them glances and whispering to each other especially the girls. They were giving her jealous looks and glares, Gakushuu must be really popular...

"(L/n)-san how's the A class?" He asked. "E-eh i-it's fine.. I just need to get use to it..." (y/n) replied, the truth is she doesn't really like the A class...

"You'll get use to it soon, if you need anything, I'll be happy to help" He spoke. "Y-yeah ugh.." the girl stuttered, she was starting to like the boy, what was so bad about him? What was the reason Class- E hated him so much?

"So, (l/n)-san what was the E-class teacher like?" Gakushuu asked, trying to get information about the class. "Eh ugh... he's nice really" (y/n) looked at the ground, she didn't want to unconciously stare at him.

"Really? Your class's scores has been increasing lately." Gakushuu chuckled. The teachers in class A are anything but nice, they're very strict and expect the students to ace all the lessons. Fail and you'll be dropped to class E.

"Eh.. I guess so.." the girl mumbled. "How about you show me around your old class later? I'd like to meet that teacher of yours" He asked. "E-eh?" (Y/n) looked at him in disbelief, why would a class A student be interested in class E?

"How about it?" He asked again. "O-okay.." (y/n) hestitated a little, but there was no way she could reject that face of his.

"Asano! The math teacher is looking for you!" Someone shouted. "I'll see you later than" he gave (y/n) a smile before leaving.

"Wait... did he offer to take me around just to ask me that..?" (Y/n) blinked in confusion. "Meh" she brushed the thought off.

"(Y/n)-chan, lucky! You got a hot guy to hit on you on your first day in the main building" a familiar sarcastic laugh was heard. "K-Karma-kun, why are you here?" The (h/c) haired girl stuttered.