||Maehara #1

FINALLY! OWH GOD I LUV WRITING HIM SO MUCH HNNNN THANK YOUUU ♡♡ requested by Neferpitou_
~Slicey

(Y/n) blushed, looked away and hid her face behind her book. She lost count of how many times she did it today. Her reason?

Maehara Hiroto.

That was her reason. She found him staring at her several times that day. Everytime their eyes meet, (y/n) would blush and look away. He kept trying to approach her.

But everytime he tries to talk to her, she becomes a blushing mess and runs away. (Y/n) likes the boy, but considering the fact that he's a playboy who has probably dated more than 10 girls, she choose to brush the thought away.

"(Y/n)-chan, you should really stop brushing Maehara away" Nakamura spoke. "E-eh... why?" (Y/n) didn't want to brush him away, she just gets nervous very easily especially when she's around him.

"My, my (y/n)-chan. can't you see?" Nakamura smirked and lowered her voice "He's trying to confess to you."

"Eeeeeehhh!?" (Y/n) blushed even harder. "That's right (y/n)-san, if you keep brushing him off like that he'll think that you don't like him" Kaede joined the conversation.

(Y/n) was too embarassed to say anything at all. "(Y/n)-chan~" a familiar voice was heard approaching making (y/n) shriek. "M-m-maehara-kun.. I-I.. I need to go" she blasted out the classroom.

"Maybe she doesn't like me after all" the boy sighed and walked away. Nakamura and Kaede just shooked their heads at the two.

-Time skip-

It was noon and (y/n) decided to visit the main building's libary. Midterms are coming soon and she needed to study.

She had been studying really hard for the past few days and she barely got any sleep. The fact that Maehara was trying to confess to her doesn't make it any better.

She likes him back but how should she react to his confession?

She sighed as she flipped the pages of the book, her eyes were barely open. She thought about what Nakamura and Kaede had said.

'If you keep brushing him off like that, he'll think that you rejected him'

"I-I'm not brushing him off" (y/n) mumbled. She tried to concentrate on the book but she just can't.

Meanwhile, Maehara also decided to stop by the libary. He was walking through the entrance when he saw her sleeping figure.

"Yosh! One last time!" He said to himself, he hoped that this time, she was too tired to brush him off this time.

The boy quitely took a seat next to the half-sleeping girl. She didn't notice him, she was trying hard to concentrate on her book.

"You shouldn't work so hard."

The familiar voice made her come back to reality. "M-Maehara-kun, w-what are you doing here..?" She tried to hide her blush.

"I was passing by, sorry did I startle you?" He didn't seem like his flirtarious self and this calmed (y/n).

"N-no.. not really" she rested her head on the table, trying to avoid any eye contact.

They sat there in silence for a while before Maehara decided to speak "(y/n), listen..." he trailed off. "(Y/n)-chan?" He removed the book from her head and found her asleep.

The boy sighed, looks like he wasn't confessing today... he stood up and got ready to leave. He smiled at your figure and exited the libary, completely forgetting what he was there in the first place for.

(Y/n)'s eyes fluttered open. She blinked her eyes a few times before realizing she was still in the libary. She then recalled what had happened before she fell asleep.

"Owh no.. M-Maehara-kun" she mentally slapped herself for falling asleep. She then noticed something was on her back.

The jacket wasn't the only thing Maehara left her. There was a cup of coffee next to her book. She noticed the small folded paper next to the cup and unfolded it.

(Y/n)-chan, don't over work yourself. Get some rest, you can return the jacket later. Owh and by the way...

I love you ♡

-----
Lmao the plot was also stolen from a haikyuu fanfic Im so uncreative.
I give credits to whoever came up with the plot.
I'm working on haikyuu oneshots and I published a Haikyuu x oc yesterday ugh so any haikyuu fans no?
This was rushed and unedited so please notify my abt any typos hn~
~Slicey