Koro-sensei, we'll remember you

My name's (y/n) (l/n) and I'm part of the E-class. Despite being called the end class, it was actually a fun place to be in.

I'm one of those people who admires our target and teacher, who wished we didn't have to kill him.

I'm one of the few people who's grateful to be placed in the end class, to meet such wonderful, caring people.

I wouldn't ask for better friends nor better teachers, they all mean a lot to me.

This whole year I spent with them, I made wonderful memories. I grew attached to our teacher and target, Koro-sensei.

My name's (y/n) (l/n) and I love the E-class, I wish to never leave. I wish to spend every second of my life with these people. I wish it would never end.

But all good things has to end.

The best people have to go.

The fun times has to stop.

"See you tomorrow" that's what we usually say to each other.

But Koro-sensei, we won't see each other anymore.

365 days worth of lessons shoved into my bag. What did we really learn this year?

Was it the lessons? Or was it the memories?

Bye bye yesterday
365 worth of memories
Even if we grow up some more
They still won't fade a bit

Muffles and sobs from my classmates could be heard. They felt horrible. So do I. We just killed Koro-sensei. Our out of the ordinary teacher.

At first we met him and we wanted to kill him, to end his life. But then we grew close to him and we wanted to spend time with him, we grew attached to him.

Thank you Koro-sensei for all the memories, for all the lessons you've given us. We'll always remember you, we'll live our lifes and we'll make you proud.

Live peacefully Koro-sensei. We will try our best to become professional assassins. We all love you and we will miss you a lot. Thank you for being by our side this year, we had a really fun time with you. Thank you for protecting us, for being right there for us when no one else was.

We'll always remember you Koro-sensei

♡ 3-E

I love you Koro-sensei.
And I'm sure they all feel the same way.

--------
Koro-sensei ;-;
Ahuehuehue ILY please live well
I had to make this lmao
Bye

Rest in peace Koro-sensei

~Slicey