Karma #2 (Notice + requests open + IM BBBAAACK)

Hellooww Im back after going MIA for 2 years and hopefully I'll be able to write more one shots for you guys :3 Though, Nekomi's gone *poof* and I'm currently a 2nd year student in one of the country's top highschool so I'll be really busy. But whether I'll be continuing this or not will depend on your response so.. I'll just say that Assclass has been one of the longest fandom I've been in and a part of me longs to comeback and write more stories for you guys to enjoy. I must admit I am getting rusty since it's been a while since I last wrote proper stories but I will try my best :)
~Slicey

--------------------------------------------------

Today was one of those rare days where we get the day off school. Instead of spending the day in their own comfy rooms, the E class had decided to resort in the beach. Of course after hearing this idea, Koro-sensei was the most delighted. He said it would be 'educational' for us to learn about the living things around the sea. But we all know he just wants to stare at women. Though we all thought it'd be great time to create more memories before graduation.

As soon as we reached the beach, Nakamura sprinted towards the ocean, pulling me along with her. "Rio-chan, slow down!!" I stumbled a few times before I was finally able to match her steps. Upon reaching the water, she jumped right in without hestitation. Luckily, I was able to pull her grip off before she was able to pull me along into the water. I loved the beach but hated the ocean. The salt water just makes me feel sticky and gooey all together.

Soon Kurahashi, Kaede and several guys joined her. "(Y/n)-chan come join us!!" Kurahashi waved at me and I simply shook my head "No thank you, I'd like to stay as far away from the water as possible" I backed away slowly. I only took a few steps back before I felt myself bump into someone's chest. I didn't dare look back, I already knew who it was. His devilish aura made me shiver and I could feel his cold gaze.

"(Y/n)~" He whispered. I caught a glimpse of his red hair and could only blush at how close his voice was, his lips almost touching my ear. Our bodies were practically touching at that moment and I tried to move away only to feel him grab my arms, holding me in place.

"Let me go, Karma!" I tried to sound threatening but to my dismay, my voice came out more as a whimper. I heard him chuckle in amusement and before I knew it, he spun me around and My eyes locked with his sharp ones. "Let's play a game" he proposed and I gulped. To him, 'game' was just another word for torture. He leaned closer to the point where our lips would touch and I slowly backed away, hoping the blush on my cheeks wasn't visible.

"What are you doing." I asked, trying to push him away. "Having fun" he smirked but he didn't stop his attempts to corner me. "What fu-- eep!" I shrieked as I felt myself stumble and fell, my back hitting the water. I shivered as I felt the wet substances wrapping around my skin and immediately sat up."Karma! What the hell!?" Anger filled my voice as I tried to stand up only to slip and land back on the water. I heard him laugh, I must look really pathetic to him.

"Well, two can play at that game" I finally gained my balance and pulled him along. I could hear him chuckle a moment before he hit the water and at that moment I knew things were going downhill for me. He gripped my arm right before he fell, pulling me along into the ocean. I closed my eyes, expecting the sea water to hit me once more, but nothing came.

I slowly got up and opened my eyes only to be met with his golden ones. I held my breath as I realized our position. I was on top of him, our legs tangled together, my hands againts his broad chest, our bodies was pressed againts each other and the amount of fabric our swimsuits had wasn't helping either. I just stared at him trying to sink everything in. "Done staring?? His mischievous voice broke my train of thoughts and I gasped trying to get back on my feet but I felt his hand on my back keeping me in place.

"Okay Karma, I know I'm good looking and all and you'd like to have me for dinner and everything but--" I felt him grab my chin and my words was cut short. He pulled me closer until our lips was no more than inches apart. I just stared at him in shock, I knew he was bold but not THAT bold.

Seeming to forget we're in public, he whispered "Now, now, where did you get that confidence" I sighed and closed my eyes, expecting a kiss but it never came. I slowly opened my eyes only to be met by his devilish smirk. "Were you expecting something?" He looked at me teasingly, taking his hands off me.

Annoyance filled me, I should've known he was just teasing. But I wasn't going to let him get away with it again. I placed both hands on his face, I could see his eyes widen in shock but I didn't let him say a word and pressed my lips on his. Shock seemed to overtook him for a moment but soon he wrapped his arms around my waist. When I pulled away, I was at lost for words still not believing I had actually made a move on him.

"Eager are we now?" He chuckled. I was so utterly embarrassed I had to cover my face with both hands before settling againts his chest. "We can continue this later if you like" His voice was low and husky making me want to jump into a hole and never come out.

Let's just say it's going to be a looooonnnnggg night ahead

---------------------------------------

Okay so I saw some of your comments and I was broken Into a mess of tears and laughter, I wholely regret not continueing this, as I have rcieved a lot of support and I just love you all to pieces. I really hope you guys can still support me after my long absence and the dissapearance of Nekomi... it's just me alone now, we used to hang out all the time but school tore us apart. I mostly study during school days and bury myself in otome games, drawing, and blog writings during holiday. Well, thata's a bit of an update from me. Once again I thank you, you all have my greatest gratitude for supporting me all this time! Do point out my typos coz this is unedited 😂

also,
REQUESTS ARE OPEN

I will try to make it up for my absence :)
Ps : I just read my old Karma x oc and I legit CRINGED omg I'm sorry for making you guys read that thing 😂😂😂
~Slicey