||Isogai #1

Requested by Aria-22 I'll do the other requests soon, for those who didn't give me a topic to write on please wait a little longer bc I ran out of ideas ;-;
~Slicey

- {I'm sorry}

Note : (Y/n) is very pessimistic in here so ugh

"Isogai-kun, when does your shift end?" (Y/n) asked as Isogai placed a plate of (favorite cake) on her table. "Around 6 PM, we can hang out after that" the raven haired boy replied "umm.. I mean if you want to".

"Midterm's coming soon and my social studies sucks" (Y/n) sighed thinking about how she got 55 on her last test "Since you're so good at it, I was thinking m-maybe we could study together sometime" she lowered her voice on the last 5 words.

"Isogai-kun, can I have another glass of tea?" A costumer yelled, must be a regular since she knew Isogai's name. "Coming" he replied "talk to you soon" he smiled at (Y/n) before going back into the kitchen.

"Dang it (Y/n), he was right there you should've just asked" the girl banged her head on the table "owh Gosh what made me think he wants to spend time with me anyway, he's already busy with his part time job ugh"

"E-excuse me" 3 girls walked through the cafe door. (Y/n) turned her head, all three wore Kunugigaoka's school uniform. One had short purplelish brown hair, another one had short red hair tied in pig tails and the last one had waist length black hair.

"I-I heard Isogai-senpai works here" the brown haired girl stuttered. 'That's it!' (Y/n) finally rememberd who they were. (Y/n)'s as well as Isogai's underclassmen. The customers turned their attention towards the girls.

The brunette gave (y/n) a weird look, a combination of worry and jealousy...? Wait that doesn't make sense why would the girl be jealous of (y/n)? A girl she didn't even know.

The name Isogai was already known to the customers who often visited to cafe. Isogai came out of the kitchen, immediately drawing attention from the customers.

"Eh... is there any problem?" He asked. "Isogai-kun someone's looking for you" one of the workers told him.
The boy turned his attention towards the girls.

"Ah, it's you" He looked at the girls and then glanced at me with a worried smile. 'What..? Why did he look at me like that?' (Y/n) thought 'could one of them be his girlfriend?' She gasped.

"Okay then, leave them to me, get back to what you're doing everyone" after that the customers went back to chatting, eating, and drinking as Isogai escorted to girls to their seats.

Something about the brunette is familiar, (y/n) had seen her somewhere before. 'Ah!' (Y/n) snapped at the thought, it was the girl that gave Isogai a love letter the other day.

No wonder she looked at (Y/n) that way. She must have known that Isogai was (Y/n)'s classmate.

"Isogai-kun, is that your girlfriend?" A worker whispered and glanced towards the underclassmen. "No... just an underclassmen, I guess" he replied with a sigh. "I see, gosh I wish I have girls chasing me all the time"

"S-senpai, d-did you read the letter I gave you yesterday?" The brunette asked as Isogai placed a tray of food on their table. "E-eh.. I guess I did" Isogai sounded like he was hesitating a little.

"U-umm so..?" The girl must be nervous. Isogai looked like he was hestitating on what he was going to say until... "Senpai, she worked all night on the letter just for you" the girl with red hair pointed out.

"It would be rude to reject her don't you think?" The black haired girl sat calmly on her chair. (Y/n) tensed, what is he going to say? Isogai's too nice to reject someone. Did (Y/n) just lose to a girl younger than her?