Missing kids and stuff

Chapter 3-

The year 2018--

Harry Potter and his wife, Ginny got home late that night. They had been at a charity event at the Ministry.

"I'll go check on the kids while you change ok?" Harry told her.

"Sounds good. "Tell Lily not to stay up to late for me okay."

He nodded and kissed her, running to his daughter's room. Her bed was empty. "Lily?"

He went to Al's room. No Al or Lily. He ran to James'. No James or any other niece or nephew. The kids were missing. He yelled for Ginny.

"The kids are missing!" They searched the house. Not a single Weasley or Potter, or Malfoy. Harry was responsible for Scorpius, and he was missing too.

"Oh god!" He sent his Patronus to the family.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The year 1995

They set up the sleeping arrangements so that Lily, Rose, Lucy, Molly, and Roxy roomed with Ginny and Hermione, Teddy, Freddy and James with the twins, and Al, Hugo and Scorpius with Ron and Harry.

"So, I marry Harry?" Ginny said.

"Yep, so what do you think Mum? Marring the guy of your dreams? Make you happy?" Lily said.

"Uh, yeah." She said, blushing.

"What about you, Mum?" Rose asked.

"Me marry Ron Weasley? It sounds impossible." Hermione said.

"Nope, it's extremely possible." Lily said.

"Yeah, I love watching you and Uncle Ron bicker. It's so cute!" Molly said.

"Until they start snogging." Lily said.

"Snogging?" Hermione mouthed. "We end arguments with snogging?"

"Only small kisses, usually. But when you have really heated conversations, you guys get heated too." Rose said.

"Yeah, well, it's their thing. Bicker, insult, kiss and make-up. You love it." Rose said.

"Ewwwwwwwwwwwww."

"Oh, you love it." Rose rolled her eyes, and Hermione grinned.

"I think James is going to propose to Lizzy." Lily said suddenly. Every head shot towards her.

"Really?" The future girls gasped.

"Who's Lizzy?" Ginny asked.

"James' long-term girlfriend. Redhead, She's a Gryffindor, and a seeker. She's Marauder, too." Lily explained.

"No way. So he's going to propose?" Ginny asked.

"Yep. I think."

"Well, let's go ask." She said.

"I'll stay." Lucy said.

"Me, too."

"I'll stay with them." Hermione said.

Rose, Lily, Roxy and Ginny ran to the Boys room.

(Before in the boys room, right when the girls started talking.)

"So, am I a good dad?" Ron asked Hugo.

"The best." He grinned.

"So, I grow up? I'm not hopeless anymore."

"You never grow up, dad. It's why we love you. But, no you aren't hopeless. And you are pretty good at the dad discipline act when you need to. But you leave that to mum most of the time." Hugo said.

"What about Harry?"

"You make a great Dad. Trust me. With James, the wild crazy one, Teddy, the one who just can't stop falling on his face, me, the 'too smart for my own good' one, and Lily, the spoiled brat, you do a really good job. And we love you a lot."

"You are a great dad, and nice to me, too. I love being at your house. I always get cookies." Scorpius grinned and everyone laughed. "No, really, I love your house. It's so warm and nice. And loud. Malfoy Manor is far too quiet."

"My house sounds like the Burrow." Harry said.

"Yeah, that's what you were going for. "The manor is great!!'

"Manor ?"

"Yeah, your dads home as a child its nice and warm, and is ten times bigger then mine!(pic of manor on side). I love my room, the walls are Ravenclaw blue and silver."

"I wish my room could be like that." Scor said sadly. "But you gave me a room"

"Nice."

Ginny came in, followed by her roommates, Rose, Lily, and Roxy.

"What's this about Lily?" Everyone sat down on beds, Rose crawling into Scor's lap.

"Are you going to propose to Lizzy?" Lily asked. James turned red, and everyone looked at him.

"Who's Lizzy?" Harry asked.

"James' long-term girlfriend. She's a red-head Gryffindor, and she's the seeker. She's a Marauder, too." Lily explained.

"Your girlfriend is in the Marauders?" Almost every (past) boy asked.

"Yup Elizabeth Smith" said Rose "She's awesome!"

James eyes got glassy and dreamy. "Yeah, she is so great."

"And the best strategist." Freddy said.

"Plus nobody expects her. It's great!" Lily said. "But since she hangs out with us, and is dating James, people know she's involved." She said.

"Wow. Go James." Fred1st said.

"Yes, yes. Very good!" George said.

"Well, now it's no surprise. Don't tell her, Lily. Please? I'm begging. I'm going to ask her when we graduate." He was on his knees.

"Get up, I won't tell her. God, Jay, have some faith."

"Thank you, Lil." He got up and glared at his brothers and cousins. "That goes for you lot, too." He said.

"Aren't you a little young to get married?" Harry asked.

"Yeah, but what the hell."

"That and he wants to be just like Dad." Lily said.

"Huh?" Harry and Ron said.

"Dad proposed to mum right before her seventh year. And it was big and flashy." Lily said.

"Liz would kill me if I gave her a big, flashy ring." James groaned.

"Ah, but big and flashy are so Lizzy." Al said. James glared at him, and looked ready to pounce. Al gave him a look that said, 'Bring it on.'

"Ok, ok boys. Let's stop here." Ginny said.

"Yes, mum." Both boys said, backing down.

"Wow, Gin. You must have them whipped." Ron said.

"Oh yeah." Ginny and Lily said at the same time.
------------------

Okayyyy next chappie soon!