A New Visitor

The year 2018
~~~~~~~~~~~~

Elizabeth Jade Smith was in Greece in the small hotel room her parents had gotten for her all alone. Suddenly there was a stag running through the window.

"Mr. Potter?" She asked at the Patronus.

"James is missing. Come over quickly."

It said before disappearing.

"James!" She grabbed the floo powder from her bag and quick flooed to Potter manor.

"Oh Liz, thank goodness your here!" Ginny Potter hugged her.

"Ginny, what's going on?"

"The kids are missing. We have looked everywhere."

"Maybe they went to Hogwarts?"

"Hermione is there. You should go, go help her." Ginny was trying to stay calm.

"Relax, Mrs. P, I'm sure they're fine." Liz said it confidently, but she didn't believe it. Her boyfriend was always getting himself, and others, in trouble. She was just hoping it wasn't big trouble.

The year 1995
~~~~~~~~~~~~

James pulled out the map from his pocket.

"Guys! Liz and Aunt Hermione are at Hogwarts!" He cried. "And Liz is pacing."

"Bad break, dear cousin." Freddy said.

"You're dead." Al said.

"Who's liz"? asked Sirius.

"Liz is a fiery red head, who can hex you into next week."

"Sounds like Lily!" Sirius said.

"Sounds like Ginny." All the Weasley's and Harry said at the same time as Sirius.

"She's just like Mum." Lily and Al said, laughing.

"It's scary how much she is." Al said.

"Why are all Potter women scary red heads?" Sirius asked.

"I am taking offense for myself and Lily, both of them." Ginny said, glaring at him.

"I am most defiantly offended!" Lily said.

"Sorry." Sirius said, hiding his grin.

Harry grinned at his daughter and Ginny. They looked exactly the same( minus her eyes), and had the same glare. James looked just like him, except the eyes, which were Ginny's brown color, and Albus looked exactly like Harry, well except for the scar.

"Hugo, I just realized, you look just like Ron." Hermione said.

Hugo looked like that was one of the biggest compliments that he'd ever gotten. Ron looked as if that made him very happy.

"No one ever tells me that!" Hugo said, brightly.

"That makes you happy?" Ron asked.

Hugo blushed. "It does!" Hermione said, smiling.

"Eh, he doesn't get it enough. After you hear that you look just like your parents as many times as we have, it just gets annoying." James said. Rose, Lily, Al, Scor, and Harry nodded.

"Hey, wait, Liz is gone!" James said.

"Maybe she flooed out?" Lily suggested.

"I don't think so-." James said.

Suddenly there was a whirl of white smoke. The smoke cleared, and a girl stood there, her red hair and blue dress flying as if it were windy, even though there was no wind. Her hair and dress stopped flying and she opened her eyes to reveal a striking bright blue color.