Stuff

"Harry?" Sirius asked future Harry.

"What's up?"

"We're having our meeting tonight, would you lot like to join us?"

"Sure."

"Can we come?" James asked.

"No." Harry said.

"But we're 17!" He said.

"Tried that mate." George said.

"Didn't work." Fred said.

"What about us?" Vicky pointed to herself and Teddy.

"Come." Harry sighed.

"That's not fair!" James complained.

"Yeah, well are older and we are more responsible." Vic said.

"Ugh!" James hit the table.

Scorpius jumped, flying backwards. He made a startled noise, his face screwing up in pain.

"Scorpius!" Ron said, walking slowly towards him. "It's ok, Scor."

Scorpius was shaking with fright.

"Scorpius, sweetie. It's ok." Hermione said, soothingly.

"Come on, Scor. Let's go upstairs. Give you time to calm down, ok, sweetie?" Rose whispered into his ear. He nodded. She led him upstairs.

"I-I-I didn't mean it! I'm sorry, Dad!" James spluttered.

"It's ok James. We know you didn't." Liz said, softly, stroking his arm.

"Lizzy's right. We know it wasn't on purpose, sweetheart." Ginny said.

"Is he ok?" Hugo asked nervously. "He isn't usually this jumpy."

"Of course he is, honey." Hermione said. But Hugo knew, the second the words came out of her mouth, she didn't believe it. She had used her 'mother voice', and she never used that on him.

He looked at his mum. "Yes. He will be ok." Ron answered for her.

"He just gets nervous, you know that." Future Harry said.

"I was scared of loud noises as a little kid." past Harry said. "Loud usually meant angry, and angry was bad." He admitted.

"Why would you be afraid of people being angry?" Sirius asked.

"The Dursley's were mean when they were angry. They aren't as mean anymore. They actually feed me now when they lock me in my room." He said.

"They used to starve you?" Molly asked, already rushing to the kitchen to make more food.

"They hit you, Harry?" Sirius growled.

Remus was snarling. Teddy put his hands on his shoulder.

"Dad, stop!" He ordered. Remus relaxed under his touch. "There's nothing you can do." He told him, looking straight into his eyes.

"He's right. My childhood is over." Future Harry said.

"Not in this time." Sirius growled.

"Yes it is." Past Harry said.

"You are still a kid." Mrs. Weasley said, coming in.

"I've seen more than most of you." Harry said.

"Harry." Remus said.

"Really? How many of you have faced Voldemort, three times?" Harry just got angrier at the flinches. "I didn't think so." He yelled.

"Harry, shut it." Ginny said.

Harry's mouth clamped close. "How did you do that?" Ron asked.

Ginny shrugged. "You have to know how to yell at him without him getting angrier." She whispered.

Harry heard her and scowled, but stayed quite.

The next day, Rose and Scor were somewhere alone, as were James and Liz. Mrs. Weasley had the parents of the future, (minus Vicky and Teddy,) in the kitchen, asking questions about her other future grandchildren, the two sets of twins were scheming, Lucy and Molly were playing, Lily and Hugo were chatting with their parents, Vicky and Amélie were playing (or rather Padfoot the dog was letting Mel ride him and Vicky was watching), Albus was reading, and Teddy was wondering the house.

"Teddy! Would you like to have a picnic with us?" Tonks asked.

"Ok, err, where?"

"Just upstairs." She said.

"Ok."

Tonks had laid out a blanket covered in food.

"Sorry about the, err, lameness of it all, but I figured it was a fun way for Remus and I to learn a little more about you."

"It sounds great." He smiled at his mother.

She sat down and gave the boys food.

"So, tell us more about you." She said.

"Um, what do you want to know?"

"What was school like for you?" Remus asked.

"Well.... I was prefect and head boy, and I was ok at Quidditch but I was the top of all my classes."

"That's good!" Tonks said.

"Yeah."

They spent the whole night talking, until Mel came in and jumped on her dads back. "Story time, daddy." She said.

"Say please." Vic said.

"Pleeaaase!" Mel said.

"Ok, let's go." He smiled. "Good night"

----------

(Pic of roxy on side)