Last Chappie

Liz and James were hiding away in their secret place.

"You know your dad knows where this is right." Liz giggled softly as he kissed her throat.

"I know. But he won't bother us." James ran his hands down her sides, pulled her into his lap and started kissing her heatedly.

The moment was ruined when they heard the mirror start to ring. They looked at each other, their eyes wide. Liz pulled out the mirror, fixing her hair quickly before flipping it open.

"Uncle George!" Liz smiled widely.

"Hiya Lizzy" George smiled back. "Hi James."

James peeked out from behind her. "Hey Uncle G." He grinned.

"Take the mirror to your dad. I have news."

"Are we going home?" Liz asked.

"Just take the mirror to your dad, ok?" George smiled again.

They crawled out of the passage and ran down the stairs.

"Dad!" Both called.

The order meeting was going on as they busted through the door.

"James! Lizzy!" His mother scolded.

"Sorry, Ginny. But George says he has news." Liz handed her the mirror.

"Thank you. Now out!" Ginny shooed them out. They leaned against the door, trying to listen.

When Harry opened the door it sent them both tumbling to the ground. "Very nice." Harry smirked.

"Sorry dad." James stood, helping Liz up. "What was his news?"

"We're going home." Harry's face lit up into a smile.

"Yay!" They cheered, hugging each other and Harry.

"Go tell your cousins." Harry laughed.

They rushed upstairs, calling out random names.

"We're going home!" Liz ran into the girls room. James yelled the same into the boys room.

"We are?" Everyone cheered.

Even the past people cheered for them.

"It's been so nice learning from you." Liz whispered, hugging Fred.

"You too, kid." Fred smiled as he hugged her back tightly.

"Here. Give this to Ginny for her birthday. She'll treasure it forever." She pulled off her necklace, putting it into his hand.

"Thanks." He kissed her cheek. "Good luck, fellow prankster."

Liz smiled back before going off to hug Sirius. "It was so nice to meet you."

"You too." Sirius looked on the verge of tears.

"What is it?" Liz asked.

"You and James remind me so much of My James and Lily, after they got together that is." He smiled. Then his face fell. "It will be so hard to lose them again."

"People who die never really leave us, they're always with us: in here." She put her hand over his chest.

He hugged her tightly. "Good luck, kid. With a husband anything like my James, you're going to need it."

She laughed and kissed his cheek. "Goodbye, Padfoot." She whispered, walking to Remus.

"Don't let what others say let you down. You're a brilliant man, Moony." Liz smiled.

"Thank you, Elizabeth ." Remus gave her a small smile. Liz hugged him and then Tonks.

"You are a good lot of kids." Tonks smiled.

"We try." Liz hugged her. "Good Luck with Moony. Try not to let it get to you, he really does love you."

"Thank you. And, do me a favor?" Tonks leaned in close. "Never name your children after me. They don't deserve this name, it's horrible." She winked.

Liz laughed, letting Teddy walk up to his mum.

"Goodbye." He hugged her.

"I'll see you again." Tonks smiled. "It's not long, but we'll see each other again."

"I love you, mum, and I'm proud of what you stood for." He whispered in her ear. "Both of you." He hugged his father.

"We love you too." Remus whispered, pulling Tonks into the hug.

"Freddie... Roxy." A voice behind them said.

They turned to see their father leaning against the wall.

"Dad!" Freddie yelled as Roxy yelled, "Daddy!" They both ran to hug him.

"Whoa... George! What happened to your ear?!" Fred asked his George.

"I-I don't know!" He gasped.

"Attack spell gone wrong, protecting this git." George hit his Harry playfully, causing them both to laugh.

"Oh..." George looked dazed.

"Fred..." George muttered when he realized it was him.

"Hey old man." Fred grinned, hugging him.

"I'm guessing they told you." George muttered.

Fred nodded. "It's alright. I get to be all brave and stuff. And hey, I get to be with the Marauders. I'm just sorry for-"

Both George's stopped him. "Don't be sorry, Gred." George hugged him.

Harry took his wife's hand. "George? We need to go. I'm so sorry."

The twins hugged George, and then Freddie and Roxy hugged Fred.

"Goodbye everyone, for now." Lily smiled.

"Goodbye." Everyone waved as they all held on to someone else.

With that they were gone, leaving Dumbledore to wipe everyone's memories.

"Hey, Fred. Where did you get that necklace?" George smirked.

"I... I don't remember. I think I bought it for Ginny's birthday..." He frowned.

"It's like, pure gold. When are you going to give it to her?" George asked.

"Hey Gin!" Fred called.

"What is it?" She asked, walking over.

"Happy birthday," Fred gave her the necklace.

Ginny stared at it. "Whoa... It's gorgeous... I love it." She hugged him.

-------------------------------------
Pic on side of Aimée(Mel's little sister)
I know I know I'm horrible, but I'm on vacation and I'm suppppppppper busy .. butttttttttt.......idk byeeeee(oh yeah if you didn't guess the stories done)

-Jen