Completely Fallen: Perrie

This is the f*cking FIRST OFFICIAL CHAPTER!!! Ahh! yeah, so this is dedicated to unicornmustache123 'cause she is one of my most dedicated followers on here...and she deserves it. *whispers* love you!

so...now presenting the first chapter the first chap of Made Just for Me!

*******************************

“Perrie!” He yelled as I ran up the stairs. I hid in mock terror and heard footsteps creep closer towards the closet where I’m hiding. The light streamed through the gap underneath the door. I slowly breathed in and out so he wouldn’t be able to hear me.

“Come on, Perrie, we’ve done it before.” Zayn coxed.  I pushed myself towards the back of the closet’s wall, concealing myself with the numerous coats and jackets. “Perrie!” he said again,” I know where you are…either you come out or I’ll make you.” I smiled to myself, he will never be able to find me. Not in a million year-

The closet door swung open and sunlight flooded around me. Shit, how did he do that? He smirked down at me, I was all curled up like a child hiding from his friends. Looking back, I probably looked completely ridiculous. “Found you!” He exclaimed like a kid who just gotten free candy, he then rushed to tickle me, squeals of laughter soon escaped my mouth and bounced off the walls like everything would be completely normal.

“You cheated.” I protested and stuck my tongue out at him. I cherished moments like these, when we could act like a regular couple who weren’t international pop stars. Sometimes I thought to myself, what if we WERE a regular couple? Would we be just as strong ‘cause of living under the radar, away from the world?

He abruptly stopped and noticed that I wasn’t laughing anymore. “Perrie, why’d you hide?” his deep brown eyes looked absolutely torn.

I bit my lip. I couldn’t let him know…almost every single tweet directed to me in the past week were hate messages rather than Mixers saying that they supported us. One really scared me, a rabid Zayn fan-girl sent me a pic of me going into my car and said “I know where you live.” That really creeped me out, even though it was an old picture. I shook my head. He tried pressing on it. “Come on, Perrie, you can tell me.”

“I can’t do it.” I confessed, and slid back onto the floor. I curled up my knees up and put my head on them. I trembled in pain for a bit. I just couldn’t take it anymore, this wasn’t what I signed up for…then again, I should’ve expected all of this. It just hit me really hard right then, that this was my life, and that there was no escaping it. Tears soon streamed down my face, leaving stains on my sweats.

In an instant, any walls that Zayn built up crumbled down. I felt a hand touch my knee, he knelt down beside me and gently asked,” What do you mean by that?”

“It’s just that I don’t think I can do this anymore!”

**********

“So Perrie,” the rather peppy interviewer said,” You are an international pop star, who obviously has little time to relax. How do you and Zayn manage to stay in a relationship when you two are both touring the world?” She had a thick French accent and I could barely understand her. I mentally groaned in my head. Honestly, I can’t stand these types of questions because it’s more focused on ME rather than all of Little Mix. Jade shot me a reassuring look while Jesy rolled her eyes jokingly.

The studio lights were rather blinding, and I don’t like having cameras thrown in my face. So naturally I hated TV interviews. I briefly closed my eyes and imagined Zayn being here, right next to me. I could almost smell his favorite cologne. I took a deep breath and replied. "Like all couples, we have some problems, and one is being away from each other. But Zayn and I are a bit different than most teenagers, we send letters to each other.” I smiled to myself. I could faintly remember when Zayn sent me the first one. It was in a plain envelope, nothing special on the outside…but when I opened it, a simple note inside said ‘I’ll be right beside you’. And inside was a small necklace with a locket and a little key charm, he told me later that it was because I was the only one that held the key to his heart.

“Aww!” the interviewer said. “That’s so sweet of him.” I smiled back, hoping that she wouldn’t press any more questions about- “But about half a year ago, a whole scandal exploded about him cheating on you with a waitress…however both of you vaguely answered anything about this. What do you have to say about that? And how did that affect your relationship?” I tensed up a bit, management made sure that nothing about the time when Zayn cheated on me was leaked to the press. I glanced back at Sara, who was supposed to make sure nothing like that would ever happen. She looked more than ticked off and stormed out to find that interviewer’s manager. We were under strict rules regarding Zayn and I. We were allowed to talk about our relationship getting better, nothing about what happened in January.

I breathed in quickly, we were on live television and there was no way I could avoid this. “We went through a bit of a rough patch earlier in the year.” I responded. "But I can honestly say that we will always stick together forever.”

“Thanks for that insight Perrie.” she said again. "Well, we’ll have a quick commercial break. Then after that we’ll have a live performance of 'change your life' by the one and only Little Mix.”

Once the cameras stopped rolling, I went straight up to her and asked: "What the bloody hell do you think you are!?” 

She was appalled. "I’m sorry, but the viewers sent me the questions and…”

At that moment, Sara stormed in with an older man, presumably her manager. “I’m telling you, this wasn’t part of the agreement.” Sara shouted. "We specifically said that none of the girls’ relationships would be mentioned in this interview. Under no circumstances was this supposed to happen. What am I supposed to say to Simon!?”

“I don't know…” he awkwardly stuttered,” I’m so sorry about this whole thing.:

“Well sorry is not going to cut it, you’re lucky if you won’t get sued for not following this contract.” She retorted back. She turned to the interviewer and yelled. "I don’t know who the fuck you are but I’m going to make sure that your sorry ass will get fired.”

“I’m so sorry about-“she started but Sara interrupted her. “No, you aren’t sorry. You just want my clients to be under the damn media spotlight again so your news channel would get more attention. Well I got news for you bitch, SYCO records won’t be working with you again.” Every word shot of Sara’s mouth were almost as colorful as Niall’s rather vibrant language. The girls and I awkwardly exchanged looks while Sara used more curse words than we thought existed.

Jade went over to Sara. "Look, Perrie handled it perfectly fine. Can we just go on with the interview?”

“Of course,” she said, running her fingers through her hair. “We can’t have Paris thinking that we’re just a bunch of bitches who think they can do whatever the fuck we want in life, can we?” She said that staring directly at the poor interviewer whose news broadcasting career was most likely over. “Well girls, we should get ready for your performance.”

******************

“Hey, Perrie. Are you alright? We’re going to be on in  about fifteen minutes. Everyone is looking for you.” Jade said as she sat down next to me. I was sitting down absentmindedly staring at my microphone. We were still in Paris but Zayn vaguely responded to my texts.

“Just a bit of thinking.” I murmured and quickly shook my head. “Nothing that really matters though."

Jade smirked. "We both know that you’re hiding something. Seriously what’s wrong?”

“I’m perfectly fine….I just can’t put it into words…” I mumbled.

Jade sighed and rolled her eyes. "Perrie, I know when you need to say something. Spill now.”

“I just miss him so much.” I confessed. Tears cascaded down my cheeks like a dam was breaking due to a huge flood. I started trembling and buried my head in her shoulder. “I can’t even express how much I want him to be here even though I know that he’s probably recording right now. Does that sound selfish? Is it bad that I want him to be here?”

Jade ruefully smiled. "No, it’s not, Perrie. Missing someone that you really love is perfectly natural.” Jade patted my knee. “You’re truly in love. That’s why it’s so hard being without him.”

“Thanks Jade,” I replied as I wiped my eyes. I opened my locket, to see Zayn smiling back at me. Never in my life have I wanted him to be here.