No More Goodbyes: Zayn

sorry for the late update :/ I was busier than I would like and this really needed a lot of detail because it has a lot of shiz going on.

SONG IS IN THE SIDEBAR GO LISTEN TO IT NOW!!! Press the bloody play button so you can listen as you read!

this is dedicated to my wonderful editor: Teenjetsetter :D she's writing a fanfiction called "Kissed you like I meant it" *whispers* it would be nice if you go checked it out!

Now ON TO THE STORY :D

*****************************************************************************************************

*three weeks earlier*

 “Well boys,” Paul announced,” You’ll be able to actually have some free time today ‘cause the radio station flooded or had some rat infestation.” It’s sadly typical that no one really cares about what happens to what happened to any place where we’re supposed to have an interview.

“Yay!” Niall exclaimed,” I’m gonna get some sleep.” And he literally went straight to his room that he shared with Harry. There wasn’t any doubt in my mind that he wasn’t lying about that. Poor guy, touring really tired us all out but Niall was the most affected by it.

The rest of us dispersed into what we’d usually do on our few days off. Liam headed down to have a twit-cam and Harry went to go and work on one of his songs for the new album. We’ve been working our bums off this summer and we deserved a break, even though it would only last a day.

“So Malik,” Louis asked,” Where are you going?”

I shrugged, “I don’t know. Probably going to finally beat Liam in Call-of-Duty, I might go to sleep, or eat. I don’t really care.”

His face lighted with excitement,” Hey do you want to go shopping? I mean, it’s been a while since I’ve been in an actual shop and not have a huge mob surround me.” I grinned. Louis was probably one of the most avid shoppers I knew, and that’s including girls.

“Sure why not, but I doubt Paul would let us go…” I trailed off thinking about how protective they were of us. “You know how they are.”

Louis smirked,” You my friend, have yet to master the art of persuasion. Wait for about five minutes and we’ll be in the van.” Surprisingly he was right, Paul reluctantly agreed to most of Louis’s argument. As long as we wore some weird computer chips in our beanies and if we wore ‘disguises’, the mall was ours to explore.

Once in the van, he didn’t hesitate to say ‘I told you so’. I just shook my head. Louis could be a bit annoying at times.

 “Well,” he retorted,” I just have to get these new shoes that Armani just released, maybe I could wear them to the red carpet sometime soon. Do we have a red carpet event sometime soon?”

I absentmindedly stared out the window as Louis rambled on about all the stuff he would buy if we had the room to fit everything in our bags. Then the first notes of an acoustic guitar caught my attention. I held my breath as the first few lyrics danced out of the stereo.

Tonight, a candle lights the room

 Tonight, it’s only me and you

 Your skin, like gravity

 Is pulling every part of me

 I fall, you and I collide

I bit my lip. I never realized how much I missed Perrie. I could faintly remember how she smelt like, how she laughed at one of my corny jokes… I closed my eyes. I never realized how much I would give up nearly anything to be with her right now, to live with the content of knowing that no one would ever want to love her more than I do.