The Closest to Heaven: Zayn

Author's note: ok so I don't think that you guys even like these little notes so I'll try to keep it brief. I'm sorry for not updating...I was busy with homework, and was a bit lazy. But I wanted it to be perfect for you guys.

so ENJOY THE CHAPTER!

PS song is in the sidebar...you know the drill

xx

*****************************************************

“C’mon Zayn.” Liam said. “Why won’t you come outside and greet some fans with me. It’ll cheer you up.”

A humid breeze floated in through my hotel room. I was lying in bed face down in pain. Not the type of pain that you get from breaking a bone, but when you know that the love of your life is back at home and you’re away from her. It’s just that I want to be with her and not here in Australia.

“Zayn.” Liam repeated. He smelt faintly of chorine. I wrinkled my nose, I hated it so much.

“Can’t I try to call her again?” I mumbled through the sheets.

Liam’s facial expression softened. He seen how devastated both us were at the airport terminal. I just had to call her for the millionth time today…not that she texted me to say not to call her because they were in the studio and that Sara was getting extremely annoyed with me. I flipped over to face the celling, the fan blades did nothing to prevent the heat.

“Zayn, you’ve written several letters, gave how many texts, and called millions of times. I think you’ve had enough. Harry and Niall are having a good time. Louis and Eleanor are snogging in the back…why can’t you be happy that you’re engaged to the one you know for sure that you’ll spend the rest of your life with?”

His voice broke off at the last few words. I sighed. I knew how bad he felt when he and Danielle couldn’t work out their busy lives. He was completely devastated last year after they tried again and again. I personally don’t know why he was with Sophia because it was all too soon. But I can’t control his life for him.

“Sorry that I’ve been a little piece of poop lately.” I mumbled. “I’ll go outside…”

“Really?” He asked. After I nodded he shoved a snapback toward me. “You should probably wear this cause…well your hair isn’t exactly in its best condition.” I accepted it without a word, taking pictures with messy hair is an absolute no in my book. He grabbed my arm and nearly lifted me off of my bed.

“But what will I say to them?” I asked. “I usually don’t know what to say…”

He smiled back at me. “Just say what you need to say, like what John Mayer did.”

“Yeah, that got him dumped and a few songs written by Taylor Swift.” I muttered. “Now she’s a freaking millionaire.”

 Liam just laughed. “You’ll be fine.”

He took me by the hand and led me outside. The Australian daylight nearly blinded me. I had to shield my eyes from the light. Now I knew how vampires felt like. I fought the urge to go back and hide inside my hotel room as we walked toward the small mob of fans waiting for us. I could tell that they’ve been waiting for days, and probably ditched school to see us.

“AHH! It’s Ziam and they’re coming to us.” One of them said. She was recording the whole thing and was probably going to post it on YouTube later on. And she was obviously a shipper, oh joy. “Are you guys enjoying your stay at Australia?”

Liam answered. “It’s great.”

She nearly fainted. Another girl asked,” Can I take a picture with you two?”