All That I Want: Zayn

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING BECAUSE PROCRASTINATION AND OTHER STUFF CALLED SCHOOL AND HOMEWORK!

so this is basically a fluffy chapter...full of fluff....

After this, there'll be one more chapter all about the wedding and well, the actual wedding, (and it'll probably take a really long time so...) and an epilouge.

song is on the side, it's one of my faves and Bryan Adams never gets old

xx

**************

Winter was finally settling in London. Snow wasn’t really falling yet, which was a bit strange. Usually winter is absolutely brutal. I was holding a cup of hot chocolate in my hands and looking through my window. Steam floated from the chocolate swirls and settled on the window. I smiled to myself and blew against it, making a little area for me to draw. I took my finger and drew a little stick figure. I quickly drew in a smiley face before he could fade away. I shrugged my shoulders. At least he disappeared from the world happily.

I glanced at the clock. The television lights shone against it, glaring my view but I was able to see that it was almost 12:30 in the morning. I took another sip of my now luke-warm cup of hot chocolate. Perrie was really late from her show.

Our house was unusually clean because my family was coming over for the holidays. Usually I had to be aware of a stray dog toy or a small stack of miscellaneous papers when walking through our halls. I tried to settle down into my couch and watch some ruddy late-night shows and terrible adverts. I yawned. Perrie’s probably just as tired as I was. Touring, interviews and basically everything takes a lot out of you.

It’s kinda weird though, I’m hardly around my family and friends anymore so it’s really nice. Thankfully, I wouldn’t have to be inside a studio for a few short weeks. As much as I love touring and hanging out with the boys, some nights I just want to be home. I yawned and Hatchi trotted over and jumped on my lap. I smiled and scratched behind his ears a bit. I missed this.

Suddenly the front door opened and Perrie stumbled in. She looked extremely tired and worn out. Her heels banged on the floor when she kicked them off. I instantly jumped off the couch and ran to go and help her. Up close, she didn’t look any better. Makeup covered her face, making her look like a complete Barbie doll and not the girl that I fell in love with.

“Perrie.” I spoke, the word just fell out of my mouth. She yawned and staggered to the couch. In one huge thump, she fell face forward where I was sitting at.

“Ow.” She murmured and turned over. I grabbed my blanket and covered her with it. She weakly smiled at me. “Thanks Zayn.” And slowly, she fell asleep. She looked like an angel, frozen in time, but not like the creepy ones you’d see on Doctor Who. Even at her worse, she was perfect to me.

I turned off the television and the rest of the lights. Then I placed Prada, who was roaming around the house, in Perrie lap so they could both fall asleep together. I smiled to myself and grabbed another blanket and sat on the balcony.

Snow was now starting to sprinkle from the sky in small clumps. I usually didn’t like being outside in the winter time but for some reason, this was an exception. I never noticed how the little things in life get unnoticed, like snow. It seemed magical, small white specks floating down from the sky. I never went outside when the snow came from the sky. Like most sane people, I was usually inside.

I stayed outside in the midst of all the white-ness of it until I knew I would catch a cold if I stayed outside any longer. I carefully closed the door and went to our bedroom. I carefully set my alarm so I could attempt to fix something nice for Perrie in the morning. It felt like she was really exhausted and tired of well, everything. She needed it. Hatchi jumped onto the bed and snuggled next to me. I petted his slightly matted fur as he yawned. First slowly, then all at once, I fell asleep.