Our Version of Events: Perrie

I know you probably hate these little notes so if you do you can scroll down and read. Or not. Your choice.

So first's off I'm sorry that it took a little over two weeks to finish. And thanks so much for all those kind critiques!

But lately I was thinking that this story is a bit too short. I planned out two more chapters and an epilogue after this one FWI.  So I was thinking that I should add more chapters before 'Completely Fallen'. But and when I do would you want me to finish the last two or work on the ones before 'Completely Fallen'??? Please leave a comment for that and I hope you like it =)

P.S. Listen to the song on the side as you read =) I love Emeli Sande so much she's amazing

***************************************************************

Our Version of Events: Perrie

How could this moment get any better? The view of the Thames River on the dock was simply beautiful. Sweet music danced over our heads. And there I was, hand in hand with the love of my life. Zayn. At that moment, I could swear that it was perfect.

The sunset hit the river, casting its rays against the water. Sunsets were rare in London being that it was typically rainy and cloudy most of the time. Like little happy moments in life when you don’t have a single care in the world, sunsets are precious and meant to be shared with the ones you love.

Zayn disrupted the peace. “Perrie, can I ask you something?”

 I was surprised. “Yes?” We stopped on the edge of the wharf and leaned our elbows against the railing.

“What if we didn’t meet on the X-Factor?” he asked.

I looked down at the rushing water beneath us. Our distorted image reflected on the waters. The future of us is just as shaky as the image. Any outside factor could have changed it. Everything still can. What would’ve happened if we didn’t meet? I bit my lip. I hated whenever I think about ‘what if’. But I already knew the answer.

”I guess I will never have met you. Sadly I think I would have gone on and had a normal life, a normal job. So typically normal, but if we didn’t meet we wouldn’t have to go through so many goodbyes.” A miniature tear fell down my cheek and into the crystal clear waters, destroying our reflection temporarily.

Goodbyes were the worst. I remember when he officially left for the North America part of the tour. The airplane terminal was filled with so many bustling people, in a hurry to get to their flights. But it seemed like it was only us in there. Everyone else seemed to fade into the background. I refused to talk to him on the ride there. He held both of his hands in mine, his enclosing mine almost completely. Everyone else didn’t care. It was like it was only me and him in the terminal.

“Perrie,” he said and he lifted my chin so I could see into his face. “I’m already there, where ever you are. Don’t worry about me. I’ll be fine.” I instantly broke down into tears and buried my face into his. I couldn’t deal with this anymore. But whenever we have to say goodbye I always break down in tears.

I could barely choke out a few words. “I love you, Zayn.”

“I love you too.” He answered back. Then he noticed the time, his flight was ready to depart.

“I got to go, love. See you in your dreams.” He whispered and Sara had to hold be me back as he departed away.

 I cried non-stop that night. That was only a few months ago. I tried to distract myself with caring for Hatchi and work but my thoughts always drifted to him. No matter what I did, I could feel him wherever I went…even when he was miles away.