Stars so Blinding: Perrie

hey guys...I am honestly sorry for not updating for over a month. I was working on a different project (Beside You, you should totally check it out), I got addicted to Twitter, 1D Day happened, writers block is a little bitch and I could list a lot more excuses.

The song for this chapter is on the side, and yes, as usual the title of the chapter is related to the song. Y'all just have to listen.

This chapter isn't as long as the others, but quality over quality right? *cricket chirps*

love you

xx

**********************************

“Your flight will be over in approximately fifteen minutes. Please put on your seatbelts.” I immediately jerked up from my sleep, and glanced around me. That announcement was so loud that even Sara, who was usually alert, was startled.

“So glad that this flight is over.” Jesy yawned as she stretched her arms out.

“Preach it girl.” Leigh-Anne said.

Jade smiled. “I’m just glad that we’re out of London. I mean, I just need a break from the cold.”

I sighed,” We all do.”

The Australian sky was cheerful and full of hope. I couldn’t wait to finally see Zayn. It’s been way too long. I glanced out to my window. Sydney looked so small from above. Tiny people were driving tinier cars to their jobs. It all looked so stupid from above, so meaningless and insignificant. They were spending their lives working when they should be spending it with the people that they loved most. I sighed. I was one of those people.

“Perrie.” I jumped a little in my sleep. Jade’s voice startled me. She had a concerned expression on her face.

I quickly shook my head. “Shit, sorry Jade. What’s up?”

“Erm…are you alright?”

I weakly smiled at the ground. “I was just daydreaming a bit. I’m fine.”

She grinned back. “Well, we’re about to land. Get ready.”

The plane dipped and before I knew it, we finally landed. There was a bit of chaos as we scrambled to get all of our things. I held onto my backpack that held all of the things that I needed most, well…most of the things I needed most. There was only one person missing from there.

We were about get off when Sara got a call. Sara fumbled for it and dropped a few things but managed to answer it.

“Hello? Yes this is Sara Griffin. What?”

She swore under her breath as she listened to what they said. I exchanged looks with Leigh-Anne. What was so bad? She angrily hung up.

“Are you….feeling well, Sara?” Jesy carefully asked.

“The airport just called me and they said that there are a lot of fans waiting in the terminal for you. We’ve been mobbed.”

I rolled my eyes, not again. I mean, I love the fact that they stayed there for so long to try and see us but sometimes the paparazzi and fans don’t mix. This was one of those times.

“Well, we have security. We should be fine.” Leigh-Anne pointed out.

Sara shook her head. “I hope so guys, I hope so.”

Once we reached the terminal, screams were heard from all around us. Cameras clicked from all around us. Every movement we made was captured in an image, forever. It was even worse than the premiere. I backed up into one of the bodyguards, Tanner. He smiled and gave me a reassuring glance.