Chapter four

" no matter how far you run from Gods love you'll never be unimportant to him..." The pastor says on a Sunday morning, I decided to wear heals to church today which makes me extra tall compared to what I usually am! Everyone is questioning me and I just ignore them, if you like something you wear it. Something I'm trying to teach myself.

When we finish, everyone is piling out of the church, some like my leader, Alana, will stay and socialise for about 40 minutes then we go to Hungry Jacks with majority of my youth and I hang around the dark skinned boys, Cole ( my ex), Ben( my guy best friend), Ragen( Bens best friend). My leaders do not like me hanging out with these boys and I don't think my parents do either, but I do. They make me laugh. Sometimes it is pretty awkward with Cole in the group, he was chocolate skinned, his hair was fluffy and I uste to love playing with it, his arms are quite thick, not with fat but muscles. Every girl I now falls for him, and I had him for 4 months. Four horrible months. But tonight, I just wanted to go home and cry. I thought about lying to Alana, asking her if we could just go home cause I felt sick. But knew she would just say "we're leaving now them okay?" And I didn't want to leave now. Guess I'll have to suck it up.
" Anny!" I turned around quickly to see Danny, one of my old friends.
" Heyy Danny!" I say and hug her back, the hug goes for longer than normal and I consider telling her everything. While we hugging and jut crying until I can't anymore. But I hole it in. We exchange small talk about how we've been and then she has to go and I turn to see Alana walking up to me.
" hey we're gonna head of soon. Is that alright?" I nod quickly and give her a smile.
" actually now" I nod again and smile even bigger. YAS! we're going home now.

At home
" night mum" I grumble at my mum, ignoring my dad. I walk into my room and look around, my uniform is there, my makeup is on my draws, shoes under my desk. Everything is in place. When I wake up, I'll be set for the day.

AUTHORS NOTE 💟💟💟💟💟
  I know this one is shorter! But the next one should be longer. Don't forget to vote!