Chapter 3

Just so you guys know I will probably go back and forth with he and she for Blair/Blake. Blair is always a girl, but if she is in Blake mode, I will say he. That probably makes very little sense, just go with it.

Blake sat on his horse. Yes, Blake. Blair could not think of a more creative name when she was "creating" offical documents, so her name was now Blake Blair.

The sounds of shouting and the smell of filth began to fill Blake's senses.

"We're close, Swan."

Swam was Blair's horse. She was large, black mare who was very smart. Besides Pixie, Swan was Blair's only friend.

The pair trotted into camp. Blake quickly scanned his surroudings. The camp was very large, tents would house up to 3 men. There were large buckets filled with water, Blake couldn't tell if they were for cooking food or washing cloths.

"Tt."

The sound not only startled Blake, but Swan as well. Standing right in front of their path was a young boy. Blake had to hold on for dear life if he didn't want to fall of his horse.

"You must dismount before coming into camp."

Blake hopped off of his horse and glared at the boy.

"Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"I am Prince Damian, peasant. I am your superior, don't forget that. Now, what is your name?"

"Blake Blair."

Damian stared at the paper he was holding.

"I am a close friend of the Weihs. I took their son's place."

"Didn't your family need to send someone?"

"I...um.....I travel. I don't have a house, so I was not in a list of available citizens."

"Don't you have a father?"

"No, I only have a twin sister. Her name is Blair."

The stupidity of that crossed Blair's mind a second too late.

"So your sister's name is Blair Blair?"

"Yes......."

"The Prince rolled his eyes. "You are in legion 3. Your commanding officer is," Damian snickered," Jason Todd."

Blake grabbed Swan's reins. "Let's go meet Jason Todd."

After a bit of walking Blake reached legion 3.

"You must be Blake." A voice said.

Blake turned around to see a tall man with black hair and blue eyes. His black hair had a streak of white. He looked like he didn't care about anything. Blair had never seen a more attractive man in her in entire life, but than he had to open his mouth and ruin everything.

"Demon, told me that you aren't very smart."

"Excuse me?"

"You didn't dismount when you came into camp. That's common sense."

Blair never had wanted to punch someone so badly.

"And you also have a small frame, which means your not that strong."

Blair could perfectly imagin kicking this guy where it counts.

"You'll be a good front line solider."

A front line solider? This little turd just called Blair Freaking Blake, a front line solider? That basically means your a waste of firepower.

"Who do you think you are?" Blake said, barely able to kee her voice low. "You can't just talk to someone like that."

"I can do whatever I want. I am your comanning officer."

"And because of that you can treat me like garbage?"

Jason smirked, "Welcome to war, people don't have to be nice here."