Chapter 4

This video had nothing to do with anything but it's awesome.

♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢■♢

Blair has never been so tired in her entire life. Ever. Every fiber of Blair's body burned. It wasn't the full set of armor that Prince Bastard (Blair's special nickname for Jason) make everyone wear. Nor was it the fact that Jason made them train in said armor, even though only commanders got to wear it. But when Jason made do sprints, in full armor, 50 times. Blair thought she was going to die.

A thought crossed the young woman's mind. She hadn't showered in a week. It was not because she couldn't, there was a place for bathing, but it was always crowded. Blair just had the tiniest feeling that if she took a bath right now the other men in there might notice how she had some things  men don't usally have.

The baths are closed at night, Blair thought. I can sneak it and clean myself. Perfect.

Jason was pissed. It wasn't because all his soldiers looked and felt like death. It's was because he was wrong. Jason hated being wrong.

Blake Blair was the best solider he had. It was clear as day. Even Demon said he was " Acceptable." But Jason knew there was something wrong with him. Blake was not normal, he was hiding something. Jason was determined to figure out what it was, it was the only way he could justify being so wrong about Blake's fighting skill.

It was almost mightnight when the camp seemed completly clear. There would obviously be boarder patrol but that was only so no enemies would come in.

Blair was like a shadow as she ran through camp. She hadn't reapplied her concoction from Madam Nova, so she looked like herself. Blair turned on the water, took of her cloths, and undid the tape around her chest. The cool water felt amazing. Blair knew how dangerous this was, he could practlcally hear Pixie yelling, STOP TAKING RISKS! But as she told her best friend many times, what fun would that be?

Jason couldn't sleep. Something was keeping him up. He leaned anginst the frame of the tent.

After Blair finished her bath she put on her set of clean cloths, but she did not bother taping down her chest. She would do that when she got back in her tent. The other two men whom Blair housed with drank a little too much at dinner and were out cold.

As Jason silently watched the camp he saw something, a woman. You can say many things about Jason Todd but you can not say he dosn't know a woman's body. The Prince did take a moment to gawk, under differnt circumstances he would have started making "friendly" conversation. His brain did eventually catch up with his body.

There was a woman at the camp.

It was anginst the law, VERY anginst the law. If she, who ever she was, got caught the price would be her life.

Jason thought about any men who were differnt and Blake came to mind instantly. He has to be it, thought Jason. Jason knew that his older brother would dismiss the idea instantly. (Especially because Jason had no real proof.) But that wouldn't stop Jason, he would prove that Blake Blair was a woman.

Blair felt her eyes go droopy as she on her blanket. She was very happy, she had been a solider for two weeks. And no one suspected a thing.