Chapter 5

Can we just all argree that I'm the worst author in the history of ever?
~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~

"Mails here!" Prince Timothy screamed. An unorganized rush of men came towards him, all attempting to grab letter from their loved ones.

"I hate doing mail," Tim huffed to his brothers. After the mob of mail hungry solider dispirited a only a few letters and one large package remaied. 

"Jason knelt down and picked it up, "Blake, this is yo- why is this package warm." Blair grabbed the package and sliced it open.

Dear BB,
So obviously you're not dead yet, which is good. The town is extreamly boring without you. I have no one to talk to, it's really sad.

I put my present for you in right when the cart for solider mail was about to leave.

Just remember, if you die I'm going to bring you back to life just to kill you again.

Love,
Pixie.

Blair looked down into the box to see the most beatiful thing in the world, brownies. She was thinking of a way to eat all of them at once when Prince Bastard interuoyed her thoughts.

"Who wrote to you?"

"A friend of mine."

"A lover?"

"No. That's a disgusting thought. She's no older then Prince Damian."

"What did she send you brownies?"

"Because her brownies are the best thing in the God Damn world." Blake ate a half a brownie, "And why are you asking me so many questions? You didn't ask the other men who revived packages questions like this."

"No reason."

Prince Richard faked a cough, muttered "liar" under his breath, and faked anthor cough.

"I was just concerned, that's all."

"Sure you were. You if all of you would excuse me, I'm going to eat brownies until I vomit."

♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤~♤

"What do you have anginst Blake?" Timothy asked at that dinner that night.

"I don't have anything anginst him." Jason replied coolly.

"You're just mad better he's a better fighter than you," Damian said.

"He is not a better fighter than me, nor will he ever be."

"You're jealous," Tim said.

"No I am not!" Jason yelled, with eyes full of fury. "Blake, if that's even his real name, is hiding something from all of us. I will find out what it is," Jason chugged the last bit of his drink," and no one is going to stop me."