6. Hell Night

***Julian POV***

I really can't believe what happened between Taylar and I last night. I mean it almost felt like a dream. After her orgasm had flooded my mouth she'd kissed me. Don't get me wrong we'd kissed before and it was always pleasurable. But this kiss was different. It sealed something between us and fed the both of us on a promise of more to come. Then she'd fallen asleep in my arms.

I'd slept at her house and snuck out early this morning in an attempt to not run into her father. He was a big guy and to be honest he scared me.

I looked to my mirror. It was Trevor's birthday and he was having a house party. I was dressed in a black collared shirt, cargo shorts and red Converses along with a Bulls snapback. I smirked as I thought of what I planned to do with Taylar after this party tonight. I wanted to be her first time of consent and I was pretty sure she wanted that too. I glanced at my clock. Shit! Taylar would be here any second!

I rushed downstairs and out the front door, not wanting her to deal with my parents. I met her at the curb and she smiled as I hopped into her Jeep. I kissed her lips and she drove to Trevor's house on the outskirts of town.

She pulled up to his all white home and cut the engine. We hopped out and walked up to the door. The music was already thumping in us but once we stepped through the door it pounded through us. Heather came and grabbed Taylar immediately and they went to the dance floor. I went to the kitchen and grabbed a drink. I honestly needed just a little liquid courage.

I didn't want to be drunk for Taylar's first time. But I was honestly nervous. I'd never been someone's first. At least I didn't think so. I wasn't counting her rape as her first either. If you ask me she's still a virgin. Rape don't count. I walked to the living room to see Taylar and Heather dancing with Jason and Miller. They weren't all on each other, well Heather and Jason were. But Taylar was holding hands with Miller and swaying her hips around as he did a two-step in front of her.

I walked over and he smiled to me as he mouthed 'she's cool' to me. I nodded and suddenly felt someone grinding on me. I looked down and a blonde girl had her back to me, throwing her back at me. I allowed it until she took my drink. I need that. I snatched it back and threw it all back at once before heading to get another, leaving her to grind on air.

About halfway through my second cup of beer I started to feel funny. I looked at my cup. This was beer right? I needed to use the bathroom. I asked one of Trevor's passing siblings where it was and he pointed toward the back hall. I stumbled my way towards it. The fuck is wrong with me? I opened a door and it wasn't a bathroom.

I went to close it but I was pushed in. And before I could fuss at whoever it was the door closed and hands were rubbing up and down my chest. It actually felt kind of sexy. I mean whoever it was, was sure of themselves. Then it hit me. I tried pushing them away as I thought of Taylar out there waiting for me to be her first.

"Taylar," I slurred. "I gotta go get Taylar."

But I soon blacked the hell out.

***Taylar POV***

I was dancing with Miller when I realized Julian hadn't come back from the kitchen. It was almost five songs later and I still hadn't seen him. We were only supposed to stay for a little while. Dance a little, wish Trevor a happy birthday then leave.

I went to the kitchen and looked around at all the people standing around, talking and drinking. No Julian. I looked outback and still couldn't see him. I went back into the house and told the boys and Heather to help me look. I was heading to look out front when I heard Heather's scream over the music.

"TAYLAR!!!!"

I rushed to where her scream came from and she was standing in front of an open door. She stepped to the side, well rather I pushed her, and what I saw made me sick!

"JULIAN," I hollered.

His eyes fluttered open and he shook his head a bit. I could feel tears running down my cheeks as he stared at me with a dumbfounded look on his face. There in the sheets next to him was Marsha with his shirt on. He went to stand but she wrapped her arms tighter around his waist. I turned and pushed through the gathering crowd and out the front door.

I reached my car and felt sick to my stomach. I hopped in a sped away from there as quickly as my Jeep could carry me. How could he do this to me?! The nerve of that fucking jerk! And with Marsha?! That walking std?! My stomach turned and twisted. I pulled over and threw my head out the window, throwing up the one drink I had.

***Julian POV***

I awakened to Taylar hollering my name. At first I thought I was dreaming. But when I looked to the door and saw the tears on her face I quickly realized this was a nightmare. She rushed away and I looked to see who the hell was holding me back and my stomach lurched into my throat.

I threw up into a trash can right next to me. What the hell is Marsha doing in here with me?! I didn't bother asking. I snatched my shirt off her and pushed her out the door along with her dress and slammed the door behind her exposed flat ass. I sat on the bed and put my face in my hands as I struggled to try and remember something. But all I could think of was Taylar's hurt in her eyes.

I quickly snatched up my shorts and grabbed my cell phone. My Future. I clicked her contact name and it began ringing. And ringing. Then voicemail. Dammit!! I left a voicemail.

"Taylar, I'm sorry," I said frantically. "I don't know what happened or how I let it happen. I'm sorry, Babe. Please call me back. I swear I only want you. Taylar, please call me back. Please!"

I hung up and sent a text to her: Babe please answer me. Call me. I swear I didn't want this. Please call me back. I want to talk.

I fell back on the bed and fear crept into my heart. What if she never spoke to me again? I turned over and buried my face in the pillows as I struggled to hold myself together. I think I just lost her before I even got her officially.

Comment & Vote please!