20. Road To Forgiveness

(EXPLICIT CONTENT)

One year later...

***Carson POV***

It had been over a year since the marathon. To be honest it had been a long year. Taylar still hadn't forgiven me or given me another chance. She was now seeing some guy that worked at the store just off college grounds, named James. We still hung out in groups though. Me, her, Heather, Jason, James and a girl name Adrian. She's Heather's roommate.

Taylar lives off campus in an apartment with Lily. We often hung out there. It was a nice lil spot. She said her only complaint was it wasn't an open plan like she wanted. The kitchen, dinning and living room were separated by walls. She said it made her miss home with the big open flow downstairs.

But anyway. I was in my last class of the day when my phone blinked. I tapped the screen. It was a text from Taylar. Chilling at my place tonight. Scoop Adrian up. Heather's already here. I replied that I would and we'd be there in about an hour.

As I sent my text the bell rang and I packed up. I dapped up this dude name Gus, who sits next to me. I stuffed my cell in my pocket and headed out to my car. I drove across campus to my dorm and took off my clothes. I smelled like stale classroom air. I hopped in the shower quickly then got dressed in some sweats and a black T-shirt along with some Nike socks and slides.

It didn't take long to scoop Adrian and make it to Taylar's place. We stepped in and everyone was already there. Lily ran to me laughing. I picked her up and she kissed my cheek.

"Hey Car," she shouted with a giggle, causing me to laugh.

As I kissed her cheek I caught a glimpse of Taylar watching with a smile on her face. I placed Lily back on the floor and walked on into the apartment. She'd added more pictures to the wall. Some with all of us in a group. Some with her and Heather by themselves.

"Sit Car," she called as she snuggled back into James arms.

Seeing her like that made me want to vomit. Seriously, I was still head over heels for her ass. I know I had fucked up. But it was more than a year in the past. You'd think she'd be done with that day by now. But I sat by them anyway.

We all began talking about this new club in town. Well they were talking. I was agreeing occasionally to make them think I was listening. I was zoned out, thinking about me and Taylar. Speaking of her, she'd walked into the kitchen to look for more snacks.

"Bathroom break," I called out.

I walked to the small hall between the bathroom and kitchen. But instead of going to the bathroom I dipped into the kitchen. Taylar was searching the fridge. I wrapped my arms around her from behind and began kissing up and down her neck. She exhaled slowly and pressed her ass against my dick.

I turned her to me and her eyes got as big as saucers as her mouth fell open. She went to say something but I crashed my lips against hers. She pushed against my shoulders, barely fighting at first. I ran my hand into her hair and held her against me.

Her fight slowly ceased and she ran her hands around my neck and pulled me closer as our tongues began to dance. I eased my hand into her jogging shorts and stroked her through her panties. She softly moaned into my mouth. I lifted her onto the counter to stroke her better. Her panties were getting wet and her legs spread wider. I smiled to myself and pulled away from her completely. Then I walked out to everyone else. Leaving her on the brink of an orgasm.

***Taylar POV***

I sat on the kitchen counter a hot, near orgasmic mess. What the hell just happened?! I hopped down from the counter, grabbed a big bag of chips and some cookies and walked back out to everyone. Carson smirked to me. Lawd, his fingers had felt amazing on me. And I missed kissing him. Great! Now I knew one thing for sure and two things for certain. One, I was NOT over Carson. Also, I was going to get his lips again and I was going to get the 'D' too.

I looked to James. He was such a great guy. But I guess deep down inside I was still head over heels for my guy. And, although I was making it harder for myself, I was well down the road to forgiveness for Carson. I just couldn't admit it yet. But just as I knew he wanted me, I wanted him just as badly.

He kept looking at me from the corner of his eye with an annoying smirk on his face. And I think Heather must have caught on to it a little, because she kept looking between us causing me to feel slightly uncomfortable. Before I knew it the time for everyone to leave came.

Surprisingly, Carson left first. He said he had an early class. Heather and Adrian left shortly after. I knew Heather had an appointment with a professor tomorrow. Jason left right after them. Then James. I locked the door behind them and carried a sleeping Lily to her room. As I laid her down I thought once again of Carson.

The boy had done a number on me. As his fingers stroked me through my panties, I had flashbacks to late nights of him licking and sucking my clit in high school. He had loved doing it and I loved the orgasms that came from it. Now my regret was never actually getting that long, thick dick I'd felt and stroked quite a few times.

I cursed myself in my head and headed for my bedroom. It was time to whip out that still in the box sex toy Heather had gotten me as a gag gift on Christmas. I needed it now. Thanks to Carson. As I reached my closet a knock sounded on the door. I quickly made my way to it not wanting them to wake Lily. Did someone forget something?

Without asking who it was I opened the door. Before I could think to speak lips came crashing into mine, and I was lifted off my feet. I secured my legs around his waist, the door shut and I was pinned to it. A moan escaped me and he began to rub me up and down the front of his sweats. He was so big and so thick. My insides turned into a waterfall. I had to have that in me.

Comment and Vote please!