9. Daddy Why?

(EXPLICIT CONTENT)

***Taylar POV***

I hadn't talked to Julian since he told me that his mother didn't want us seeing each other. I hadn't responded to anymore of his texts. Even when he said he's falling for me. I didn't respond. I needed to talk to my daddy first. But that was easier said than done. I was scared to know the truth.

I was sitting on the couch waiting for my daddy to come home when Mama excused herself upstairs. She was probably headed to bed. Shortly after the front door opened and Daddy stepped in.

"Dad," I called to him.

He looked over to me and smiled as he asked, "What you doing up, Cowgirl?"

He walked over and sat next to me. I could feel him looking at me but I couldn't bring myself to look in his eyes.

"Did you kill Roman," I blurted before I lost my nerve.

Silence. He wasn't even breathing. I looked up at him finally and his face looked like he'd been shocked by electricity. He shook his head slowly and took my hand.

I pulled it away as I said, "Please don't lie to me."

He nodded as he said, "Yes. I was trying to protect you and your mother. The last time he was here Bryson answered the door and he told Bryson to tell me he'd get you both back. I couldn't allow him the chance to hurt your mother or our kids. I wasn't going to wait around for that to happen. So I got JJ to help me hunt him down. Long story short I killed him and that's why he stopped harassing your mother all of a sudden. But.... Who told you?"

A tear fell down my cheek. I can't believe Julian was right. I can't believe the man I called Daddy was a murderer. I mean killing at war is one thing. But this wasn't the desert or wherever he goes. This was - it doesn't matter what this was. The point was the man I knew as Daddy I truly didn't know.

"Is my biological father alive," I suddenly asked. I prayed he hadn't killed him for custody of me.

He shook his head as he said, "Yes! Taylar, I just talked to your father after I found him. I told him I was married to Genisis and I want to take you as my own. And that since he wasn't present anyways it wouldn't change anything if he signed over his rights. He signed and shut his door in my face as his son ran by."

My heart hurt. My father had a son but didn't want me. My Daddy was a murderer and I'd lost Julian. I began to cry. And he stroked my hair.

"Don't cry for that guy," he whispered.

I pushed him away as I said, "No! Julian can't see me anymore! His mother is Roman's sister! Julian told her what he thought after hearing you and Mama talking about where's Roman! Now she won't let us see each other! Its all your fault! Daddy why?!"

I ran upstairs and into my room without giving him a chance to answer. I shut my door and broke down crying. Why was this happening to me? Why couldn't my life just be good? Who did I hurt for this bad stuff to be happening to me?!

***Julian POV***

Since that day in my room Taylar hadn't spoken to me. I'd texted her at least fifty times in about ten days and gotten no reply. I was starting to think maybe I should just go over there. I was laying in bed when my cellphone rang. I groaned thinking it was Trevor and the guys again. My face erupted in a grin as Taylar's picture covered my screen.

"Hello," I answered in a hurry.

"Julian," she sobbed.

My smile vanished and I began putting on my shorts as I asked, "Taylar what's wrong?"

"He did it," she sobbed. "He killed him! I can't believe this! He never said a word! Just let us believe that life would finally be good! Julian, you have to believe I didn't know! Please!"

I sat back on my bed as I said, "Hush Baby. I believe you. Don't cry."

I could hear her shaky breathing as she sobbed silently.

"Julian, I need to see you," she whispered.

I stood and slipped on a pair of shoes as I headed for the door.

"I'm on my way."

I hung up and rushed out to my car. I wasted no time getting up to Daughtry Ranch. Taylar was already standing at the usual spot I hid my car. Between two big bushes. I opened the door for her as I shut off my headlights and the engine. I turned the radio down as she eased in. She still had tears flowing down her face.

"Are you going to say anything," she asked softly.

I sat silently. I planned to.

"My mother would die if Brian was taken from us," she whispered. "When she found out Roman was engaged to someone else while she was pregnant with his baby she lost the baby. When we moved here her and Brian eventually got together. But Roman showed up. He made her and Brian split up and my mother was so devastated. She thought I didn't notice because I was young. But I could tell it hurt her."

She looked to me as she said, "When Roman shot my mother she went into a coma. She woke up thinking she and Roman were still together. She didn't even recognize my sister, Riley, as her baby. Roman was around and Brian let him be. He didn't want to hurt my mother even though he was her fiancé. She eventually got her memory back and Roman was gone again. But we knew he'd be back. He always came back. And he did. That was his last time coming back that I witnessed and Brian said he'd blow his head off if he came back ever again.... I guess he did."

She looked to me finally and I couldn't say anything. I understood now. I would've done the same in Brian's shoes. I'm sure of it.

I looked to Taylar and pulled her onto my lap. I kissed her deeply as her fingers dove into my hair. "I love you," I breathed as I kissed down her neck.

She moaned and tears continued to fall from her face. I let my seat back and she lay over me. I rubbed my hands down over her ass and realized she had no underwear on under her pajama shorts.

"Take these off," I ordered softly. She climbed in the passenger seat and obeyed.

I lowered my pants and boxers and she straddled me again. I stroked her clit with the tip of my dick causing her to moan.

"Julian I need you," she moaned.

I thrust up quickly and impaled her on my dick. She cried my name and threw her head back as she flattened her palms on my chest and began to ride up and down the length of my shaft.

I sat up, holding her and removed her shirt. Her breasts bounced as she rode me faster.

"Fuck," I blurted. "Taylar, you gone make me come!"

She rode me faster as she screamed, "Julian come with me, Baby!"

I slammed her down on my shaft and grinded my hips up into hers. She whimpered as she bit down on my shoulder. I was about to nut. I felt her sweet nectar flowing as her body began vibrating. And shortly after I pushed as deep as I could into her and grunted as I nutted.... All inside Taylar.

Comment & Vote please!