13. Putting Down A Dog

(EXPLICIT CONTENT)

***Taylar POV***

As I lay in bed alone I could only think what my daddy, my uncle & my boyfriend were doing to those men. It kind of had a funny effect on me. Part of me, the part they raped, was loving the fact that they were probably bring brutalized the was they had probably brutalized blacks for years on end. But part of me, the kind soul & heart, felt bad and a bit sorry that they were suffering because they were still only human. Crazy, I know.

*Somebody's Chelsea. Somebody's world.* (Reba McEntire - Somebody's Chelsea)

I had a text from Julian.

I'll see you soon Queen. Make sure you feed my baby.

I smiled and got out of bed. This boy. Since we found out I was pregnant he's been stuffing me. I'm not even far enough along to have any cravings or even use the 'eating for two' excuse. But he cooks me breakfast, asks me if I'm cooking enough to get a nice size serving for dinner & in school he buys me extra food for lunch.

"Mommy," I called as I headed down to the kitchen. "Is dinner ready?!"

I walked into the dining area as Mama sat a plate of baked turkey ziti in my place at the table. I looked around at my siblings. Hopefully my baby looked more like Julian. Not saying my family didn't look beautiful. But I would like to pass on his features as well.

"Sit Tay," my little brother, Bentley, called as he patted my place next to him.

I smiled and sat down next to him. We prayed and began to eat. I looked to Mama. She looked stressed. She usually only looked like this the first couple days after Daddy leaves for deployment. But I guess what they were doing was in some ways a form of war. Protecting their home and families from terrorists. I reached across Bentley and touched Mama hand. She looked to me and I gave a small smile. She smiled back before continuing to eat her food. Soon this would all be over.

***Julian POV***

It had been nearly twenty four hours of nonstop abuse for the six men. They'd gone from pale skinned white men to black and blue lumps of something resembling humans. Brian sat down and took a chug of his water as he handed a pair of studded brass knuckles to me.

"I think we're just about done boys," he said with a chuckle.

JJ rubbed his clean shaven jaw as he said, "Julian you can go another round or we can stop now."

The Peter Griffin look alike sobbed, "Please stop! No more! Please!"

The others followed suit with pleas that fell on deaf ears. We had heard this plea a lot in the passing hours. But we didn't care. Just like they didn't care when my sweet Taylar was crying for help. Fuck their pleas and fuck their lives!

I placed the knuckles on the floor and cocked back the hammer on my gun. They all fell silent. Silently sobbing on the floor. JJ and Brian followed suit. As we stood over them my hand shook slightly. Brian placed his arm around my shoulders and pointed one of his guns at the men as he said, "Listen to me. Listen and focus on what I say. I'm going to teach you to disconnect. Zone into a war mindset. Dissociate yourself from the world and your emotions. You will feel no guilt about this kill. This is an action of war. Your duty to your country, to your family. They are an enemy of the United States and your family. When you're good and ready you will put down this threat. Like putting down a dog with rabies. You got it?"

I nodded and raised my hand, steady this time. I pulled the trigger sending a bullet into the head of the man that violated my woman. JJ and Brian each followed suit. JJ firing two shots and Brian three. Then it was over.

JJ went to work packing up everything in a weighted bag while checking off a list of the items. When he had everything else he took our guns checking off the last item on his list. Five revolvers.

We walked out the same route we'd come, leaving the six bodies to rot. I looked to Brian as we stepped outside.

"I'm going to be a Marine," I said with pride.

He looked to me and smiled as he said, "And you'll be a damn good one. Let's get going."

I beamed with joy at his praise and headed to my car. I was going back to my Taylar. I couldn't wait to get to her. Luckily we weren't too far away. Only forty minutes later we were pulling into the driveway.

I threw my car in park and cut the engine. I jogged into the house and up to Taylar's room. I carefully eased the door open then shut it and crept over to her bed. I stripped down to my boxers and slipped in behind her. She turned and threw her leg over me. I ran my hand up her thigh and ass. She was wearing one of my shirts with no underwear! Yes!!

I eased down under the covers and gently pushed her legs apart. She was going to love waking up to some head and the news she had nothing to worry about anymore.

I eased up between her thighs and gently licked her labia before wrapping my lips around her clit. Her fingers ran through my hair as a moan escaped her lips. I smiled to myself as I intensified the flicks to her clit. She flipped the covers off of us.

Another moan escaped her lips before she whispered, "Damn Baby. Come here."

I smiled as I crawled up to face her. She smiled back and kissed my lips as she used her hand to stick my thickness into her. I groaned as she moaned and I buried my face in her neck as I pushed deeper into her. She bit my shoulder as her legs secured around my waist.

"Taylar you feel incredible," I groaned into her neck.

She gripped my back with her nails as she began shaking. She was getting ready to come. I lifted onto my hands and pounded into her causing her to cover her face with a pillow as her moans grew louder. Her body vibrated and I bucked against her a few more times before I bust inside her. I collapsed on top of her and she ran her fingers through my hair.

"I love you so much, Julian," she almost whispered.

I kissed her neck as I said, "I love you and our babies too, Taylar."

She pushed me off her and looked at me with confusion on her face.

"Lily and Baby Number Two," I explained with a chuckle.

She grinned at me and kissed my lips causing my penis to become erect all over again.

"Round two," I said as I pulled her onto my lap causing her to giggle.

Comment & Vote please!